Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled (413 Views)

See How Wizkid Become #2nd Fela Anikulapo / Nigerian Music Producer,reveals How Wizkid,tekno, & Ors Treated Him With Disdain / Watch And Download The Full Video On How Wizkid Publicly Embarrassed Eva Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled by haydeey(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
It’s all love between Wizzy and Davido now.

After what seemed like an endless feud between the two personalities, Wizkid and Davido , from all indications have finally ended their long-time cold war.

Yes! Their fans can also stop being at loggerheads because the duo have confessed that there is nothing but love between them.

We are sure you are wondering how they settled their beef.

Well, rumour mongers told us that it all began when Wizkid got enraged after a certain David Osoria a.k a Davido , who is a celebrity photographer, tried to take a photo of Wizkid at a Lagos club,
Wizkid then got into a fight with Davido and punched him.

The news soon spread like wildfire and caused an uproar online, as fans accused Wizkid of being proud and
unappreciative of a fan’s kind gesture.

But Wizzy showed his fans he had some respect for them and settled his beef with Davido , the celebrity photographer.

wait loop, you thought I was talking about David adeleke a.k.a Davido ....

sorry for falling your hand.....
Re: Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled by gbzed(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
2 pump action bullets fall on you
Re: Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled by joepapilo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kneel down let me pray for you. Sense fall on you AMEN!
Re: Interesting!! See How Wizkid And Davido Finally Reconciled by haydeey(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
joepapilo:
Kneel down let me pray for you. Sense fall on you AMEN!
on my knees oya let the prayer commence

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: Willicino – Ayanda (remix) Ft. Timaya / Please, Someone Should Help With The Name Of The Artist And The Song Title / Download Music: Davolee “ Cirocing”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.