Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem (20687 Views)

Fresh Arrival Pcs For Sale / Computer Engineers Come In For Your Bread And Butter / Uk Usedmini Laptop Promo(22k 4hours Battery)50 Pcs Tcall /whatapp08087852162 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Adekaka12345: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Teejay13:

Remove the laptop battery, and check carefully you will see i written there. Also usually on the adapter output is also written there.

Or rather still when you get to any laptop accessory store ask them for original or follow come lenovo charger.

When they give you, try to test it there, if problem persist then your touchpad is faulty.

OK sir. Thanks a lot.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Mr2kul(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2020
please help.
My Dell laptop has been misbehaving since yesterday. Whenever i switch on the system, it goes off after few seconds, just when the windows 10 logo appears or in the process of signing in. I have tried the process several times thinking it is a minor issue but I'm wrong. I have not experienced this before. please help me with solution
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 5:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Mr2kul:
please help.
My Dell laptop has been misbehaving since yesterday. Whenever i switch on the system, it goes off after few seconds, just when the windows 10 logo appears or in the process of signing in. I have tried the process several times thinking it is a minor issue but I'm wrong. I have not experienced this before. please help me with solution

Some likely issues might be due to laptop;

Over-heating: check to be sure if the laptop fan is working properly. If not then you will need to open up the case and use a blower to blow out the dust bunnies so the fan can turn freely

If that does not work, then try to confirm if the heat sink is hot, it's possible the thermal paste between the CPU and heat sink dried out.

So you may need to remove the heat sink, clean and re apply a fresh thermal paste.

If it persist, then confirm the Hard disk failure, try to insert a different working hard disk to see if that will work fine or re- installing your OS.

mr2kul, hope this solves your problem.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by segebobo: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Good day all,
My laptop when plugged indicates charging but the battery % doesn't increase it remains on the same spot. I have changed charger butnthe issues persists.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Mr2kul(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Teejay13:

Some likely issues might be due to laptop;

Over-heating: check to be sure if the laptop fan is working properly. If not then you will need to open up the case and use a blower to blow out the dust bunnies so the fan can turn freely

If that does not work, then try to confirm if the heat sink is hot, it's possible the thermal paste between the CPU and heat sink dried out.

So you may need to remove the heat sink, clean and re apply a fresh thermal paste.

If it persist, then confirm the Hard disk failure, try to insert a different working hard disk to see if that will work fine or re- installing your OS.

mr2kul, hope this solves your problem.
It's definitely not the third case as i've already confirmed with another HDD and is still the same issue. I will try the two other options and give you feedback. Thanks for your response sir

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Geezle(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good day, I need assistance with a HP desktop ink advantage 3835. It keeps saying cartridge jam. I've adjusted the ink latches and cleaned the surfaces.

Is there anything else I can do?

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Geezle:
Good day, I need assistance with a HP desktop ink advantage 3835. It keeps saying cartridge jam. I've adjusted the ink latches and cleaned the surfaces.

Is there anything else I can do?

Am sorry i have no idea on printer trouble shooting
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by stacyadams: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
How much to change charging port,,the pin Broke yesterday
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
stacyadams:
How much to change charging port,,the pin Broke yesterday

Where is your location sir?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Good evening all,

And do enjoy the rest of your evening!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
My laptop fan making stupid noise just when I am configuring my Android studio virtual machine. Now I can't learn my react native unless it is fixed.I have opened it up,remove the dust and particles in the fan, I just want to know why this sudden noise because the fan is running smoothly, the laptop isn't over heating. I don't know how I do concentrate with this annoying noise.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by urchmanni93(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2020
PLEASE HELP
my Dell battery is malfunctioning, the original battery does not retain power. Then i bought another double cell battery for it, still the same thing. Later and engineer repaired it.. After like one month the new battery started having same issue. What should I do please..
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
urchmanni93:
PLEASE HELP
my Dell battery is malfunctioning, the original battery does not retain power. Then i bought another double cell battery for it, still the same thing. Later and engineer repaired it.. After like one month the new battery started having same issue. What should I do please..

Try to get a follow come battery for it also confirm the laptop charger you are using to charge.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2020
uruba23:
My laptop fan making stupid noise just when I am configuring my Android studio virtual machine. Now I can't learn my react native unless it is fixed.I have opened it up,remove the dust and particles in the fan, I just want to know why this sudden noise because the fan is running smoothly, the laptop isn't over heating. I don't know how I do concentrate with this annoying noise.

What type of laptop is it, can i see a picture of it?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Mobog(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Available

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Teejay13:

What type of laptop is it, can i see a picture of it?
Hp probook 6470b as for pix just Google.My other phone touch pad just refuse to respond, this one picture quality is very bad.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Neimar: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Installed microsoft service pack 1 for windows 7 64bit

My system is now slow

Abeg what's the solution?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Neimar:
Installed microsoft service pack 1 for windows 7 64bit

My system is now slow

Abeg what's the solution?

How many gig is your system Ram?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Neimar: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Teejay13:

How many gig is your system Ram?

4gig
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Neimar:

4gig

Okay fine, try changing the laptop operating system lets see if it will solve that.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by seankafor(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Teejay13:

Okay fine, try changing the laptop operating system lets see if it will solve that.
what might be the cause of this..

Brand new laptop.. after I updated the pc

It shows this screen..then if I power it off and on..then it comes back to normal

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Amazing NL.

It's another day, another opportunity to win!

What is that issue you probably have been experiencing with you computer today?

Bring it on to this table. My self and some of NL great engineers will always be available to guild you towards solving that problem yourself and by your self.

Best regards!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Jaywon9ja(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Dear All,
Please i run a window 8.1 on my HP envy Ultrabook 4 laptop. I tried using the Webcam of recent then i noticed the display is blank, only the white dot light turn on after i open YouCam. So i updated YouCam thinking i have old version YouCam, then i ran YouCam again and the display shows YouCam icon instead of displaying my face. i installed Zoom as well and i got a blank display too. I checked my Device Manager and it was SPCA2082 PC Camera that i have as Camera Driver... But when i checked other people HP laptop they have HP Truevision as Camera Driver. Please what can be done to rectify the problem and make my webcam works.

NOTE: beside the laptop Webcam, HP Truevision is boldly written.

Thanks.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by smith2bj(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls i need solution to my HP 620 laptop computer problem. The problem is when it charges up to 96% it will goes off suddenly and when i want to turn it on it will goes off like 3 to 4 times before it finally turn on. The laptop battery in question can last for an hour plus. Thank you
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
smith2bj:
Pls i need solution to my HP 620 laptop computer problem. The problem is when it charges up to 96% it will goes off suddenly and when i want to turn it on it will goes off like 3 to 4 times before it finally turn on. The laptop battery in question can last for an hour plus. Thank you

Does it goes off while the charger is plugged?

Confirm that.

If it does not, then your battery is the problem
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hello Engineers, i own a HP elitebook and it just started hanging and sometimes workks slowly. It works perfectly well in safe mode so i decided to format it thinking it was the hdd but still the same problem. The HDD works fine im another laptop and another HDD slows in my laptop which means its not the HDD. Which ever way it works well in safemode but i cant figure out a way for it to stop dragging or hanging on normal boot. Please help
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
pinkyruledworld:
Hello Engineers, i own a HP elitebook and it just started hanging and sometimes workks slowly. It works perfectly well in safe mode so i decided to format it thinking it was the hdd but still the same problem. The HDD works fine im another laptop and another HDD slows in my laptop which means its not the HDD. Which ever way it works well in safemode but i cant figure out a way for it to stop dragging or hanging on normal boot. Please help

I would have said it is an issue of virus, but you already did formating on the PC.

How many gigabyte is your laptop Ram?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Teejay13:

I would have said it is an issue of virus, but you already did formating on the PC.

How many gigabyte is your laptop Ram?

2gb RAM

(Core 2 Duo)
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
pinkyruledworld:

2gb RAM

(Core 2 Duo)

Maybe you should upgrade to 4GB atleast also try to uninstall some of the idle applications you dont use so as to free up space in the system and enhance the laptop speed.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by JastSiryin(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anyone interested in a 15'6 laptop HD screen? It's in good condition. Got another scrap computer too if anyone's interested.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by smith2bj(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Teejay13:

Does it goes off while the charger is plugged?

Confirm that.

If it does not, then your battery is the problem

yes, it does when it charge up to 96%[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Enter Yahoo Mail Through An Alternate Site Other Than Www.yahoo / Boot Device Not Found / Help!! 230v (5000w Stabilizer) Cannot Power LG 1.5hp Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.