Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,383 members, 7,958,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem - Computers (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem (21609 Views)

Fresh Arrival Pcs For Sale / Computer Engineers Come In For Your Bread And Butter / Uk Usedmini Laptop Promo(22k 4hours Battery)50 Pcs Tcall /whatapp08087852162 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Kenox:

Can I contact you? I want to go into laptop repairs, looking for some online mentorship

Might not really have much time to coach you virtually. But if you wish to learn online, youtube can be a good source for you.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Available
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Benalfa(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Teejay13:

Might not really have much time to coach you virtually. But if you wish to learn online, youtube can be a good source for you.
pls can you list the youtube handles to learn,am learning but I want to broaden my horizon,tankz
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by stevenchy16(m): 3:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Teejay13:
@jeetech communicationz a subsidiary of Jeetech global Resources we offer you variety of services ranging from sales and maintainance of laptops of any kind.... such as
- laptop screen replacement
- Macbook track pad replacement
- batteries of any kind
- Macbook of any kind keyboard replacement
- Macbook charging point replacement
- installation of Mac latest os
- laptop upgrading
- Macbook battery of any kind
- Macbook casing of any kind and
- Macbook thunder bolt cables etc....

connect with us today via our mobile no 07038517455, 07052481183
and kindly place your request.....

Hi, top of the morning to you... I have a MacBookpro mid 2010 15", thats having what is commonly known as GPU kernel panic crash.

Now what this means is that if you multi task or do sth heavy on the laptop it suddenly goes off and restart. But if you choose do a simple task such as web browsing or watch Youtube video it works fine without hitches. But if you open lets say a Microsoft word, it goes off.

I was hoping you must be acquainted to this problem cos its common with 2010-2013 MacBook laptop.

Please if there is something you can do kindly send me a whatsapp on 07059743103 /08038468808. And I can meet you up or smth. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
stevenchy16:

Hi, top of the morning to you... I have a MacBookpro mid 2010 15", thats having what is commonly known as GPU kernel panic crash.

Now what this means is that if you multi task or do sth heavy on the laptop it suddenly goes off and restart. But if you choose do a simple task such as web browsing or watch Youtube video it works fine without hitches. But if you open lets say a Microsoft word, it goes off.

I was hoping you must be acquainted to this problem cos its common with 2010-2013 MacBook laptop.

Please if there is something you can do kindly send me a whatsapp on 07059743103 /08038468808. And I can meet you up or smth. Thanks in anticipation.

Sure i am aquinted with it. I will chat you up
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good evening and enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2020
For your laptop troubles, reach out to us today on 07038517455.

You can also locate us in abuja at Wuse zone 3 shopping complex abuja

Good morning
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Good morning
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by unikazzy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
HELLO

PLS HELP.... WHEN I PUT ON A LAPTOP , THE SCREEN WILL DISPLAYED NORMAL AFTER A FEW MINUTES IT WILL STARTED SHOWING ABNOMALLY.

PLS HELP WITH THE SOLUTION

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Gbengakolade1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
HP 250 normal intel pentium board needed

Kindly dm
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Gbengakolade1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
unikazzy:
HELLO

PLS HELP.... WHEN I PUT ON A LAPTOP , THE SCREEN WILL DISPLAYED NORMAL AFTER A FEW MINUTES IT WILL STARTED SHOWING ABNOMALLY.

PLS HELP WITH THE SOLUTION

The possible problem is
1. Screen might be damaged
2. Signal cable/ screen flex might be damaged

Kindly put a call up to solve this for you
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by zizzley(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Teejay13:
Good morning
Do you have the motherboard for hp elitebook 8540p?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2021
To anyone reading this post!

This week, God almighty shall create a shield of protection all around you & your family in Jesus mighty name.

Do have a blessed week ahead✌️ good morning

You wish to fix your PC, please don't hesitate to call our attention on 07038517455.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Good morning and have amazing week Ahead!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Available now
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Now open!

You can locate us today at Wuse zone 3 shopping complex

Or call 07038517455
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:22am On Feb 27, 2021
We are always available at your reach!

Good morning and do have an amazing weekend.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by semitunde: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2021
I need dell 6430/ATG battery.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
semitunde:
I need dell 6430/ATG battery.

Available, kindly DM me via whatsapp on 07038517455
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by ItsReal: 5:06pm On May 08, 2021
Teejay13:

Does it power on, when you try to switch it on?

If yes, then it has to be loosed, washed with ethanol or water and detergent then dry and hitted.

Hope this solves your problem.

Please boss, mine doesn't power on.

It is also dv6.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2021
ItsReal:

Please boss, mine doesn't power on.

It is also dv6.

Your power IC could be bad, you will need to take it to a close laptop technician to troubleshoot and fix for you.

Thank you
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by laluski(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
Please I need a video tutorial on how to use microsoft office.If you have lemme know.lagos residents
Call or whatsapp me 0802626462
Or you can drop your number here
Urgent
Tnx
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2021
laluski:
Please I need a video tutorial on how to use microsoft office.If you have lemme know.lagos residents
Call or whatsapp me 0802626462
Or you can drop your number here
Urgent
Tnx

You can ways get that from YouTube. Just type the title of what you want and there you go!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by ItsReal: 10:54pm On May 10, 2021
Teejay13:

Your power IC could be bad, you will need to take it to a close laptop technician to troubleshoot and fix for you.

Thank you

Alryt.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Fadajasi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi, Please i need to replace my speakers on my macbook pro 2015 15 inch...how much will it cost....both left & right speakers. Thank you.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Fadajasi:
Hi, Please i need to replace my speakers on my macbook pro 2015 15 inch...how much will it cost....both left & right speakers. Thank you.

Where is your location?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Teejay13:
Hello All!

Ae you a Computer user or a Computer Engineer?

This thread is for all Computer users and Engineers.

Are you a computer repairer or user come in and let's meet here to share and profer lasting solutions to all Computer related issues.

Still here for you!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:46am On Apr 18
Let’s handle your pc challenge today

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In / Why Microsoft Windows OS Is Widely Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.