Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns (1765 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance / US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by LATESTNGNEWS: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Yoruba Youth Congress (YYC) and the Coalition of Southwest Youths group have said the safety of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is not guaranteed if he proceeds on his planned visit to Lagos.

The Yoruba Youth groups warned Nnamdi Kanu to stay clear of Lagos, saying the center of excellence was not part of the Biafran states.

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has disclosed that Lagos is the next State the group and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, will visit in its current tour of various states in the country.

Chairman of the Coalition of Southwest youths group who doubles as the National President, Yoruba Youths Congress, Prince Dapo Adepoju gave the warning late Wednesday evening while speaking with newsmen in Akure, the state capital.

The group noted that as much as Kanu had freedom of movement within the country, it will not tolerate the violent procession that had greeted Kanu’s visit in the South-East.

The group said it was warning Nnamdi Kanu to stay clear Lagos state for the sake of millions of Igbo’s who have been living and doing business in Lagos even before his birth.

Prince Dapo said efforts of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and other eminent yoruba leaders in making sure Lagos and indeed southwest states remained the most peaceful part of Nigeria cannot be truncated by Kanu.
He said “In as much as we are not saying Kanu cannot come to Lagos, But he should not bring his madness to Lagos; we urge him to limit his unreasonable violent procession to the southeast

“We want to warn Nnamdi Kanu for the sake of whatever he believes in and for the sake of millions of Igbos who have been living and doing business in Lagos even before his birth to stay clear of Lagos

“Efforts of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and other eminent yoruba leaders in making sure Lagos and indeed southwest states remain the most peaceful part of Nigeria cannot be truncated by one boy called Kanu

“Again, we are calling on Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to order the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu

“Despite the fact that we were part of the youths who initially begged the Federal government for his release, but as it looks now, he’s provoking the youths.

“Every Nigerian knows that Kanu has flouted his bail conditions and with this, we are sure that Kanu’s safety is not guaranteed if he dares to disrupt the peace of innocent Lagos residents just like he’s doing in the southeast.

“We want to commend the Igbo leaders who are on the verge of finding lasting solution for the menace created by the terror (IPOB) group”, he said
Read More: http://ngday.com/2017/08/arrested-terrorism-lagos-not-safe-yoruba-group-warns-ipob-leader/

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Ojiofor: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yoba yooths don crax like Aririo yooths grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by NuclearWinter: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let them issue a quit order like their Awusa masters on Igbos residing in Lagos nah

Bunch of nonenities

6 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Pharaoh9(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2017
800 people were slaughtered in Southern Kaduna within 24hrs and nobody was arrested, Fulani herdsmen kill and destroy properties and don't get arrested rather Nigerian military will rush to protect them when ever they are attacked back,

Yoruba people and Hausa people fight at Ille-Ife and police came and arrested only Yoruba people including their Oba but the yoruba youths never said anything

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by xnsandrxns: 5:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Praemonitus, praemunitus
Forewarned is forearmed
Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by xnsandrxns: 5:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Pharaoh9:
800 people were slaughtered in Southern Kaduna within 24hrs and nobody was arrested, Fulani herdsmen kill and destroy properties and don't get arrested rather Nigerian military will rush to protect them when ever the are attack back,

Yoruba people and Hausa people fight at Ille-Ife and police came and arrested only Yoruba people including their Oba but the yoruba youths never said anything
Because we are not animals
You can't go about killing people and expect no punishment
Be you Oba or god
That is not how Yorubas live
That is not the kind of society we are building
And that is why the irritant ibos are still allowed to stay here

Bravery is not by killing people that have come to seek refuge in your land
But nobody knows how much longer the patience can remain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by omenka(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Prince Dapo said efforts of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and other eminent yoruba leaders in making sure Lagos and indeed southwest states remained the most peaceful part of Nigeria cannot be truncated by Kanu.

He said “In as much as we are not saying Kanu cannot come to Lagos, But he should not bring his madness to Lagos; we urge him to limit his unreasonable violent procession to the southeast
Please ipob yoots, make sure your leader gets this memo.

They are saying he should keep his madness to the SE.

Lagos isn't ready to play host to a man who walks everywhere preaching and sowing seeds of discord and animosity and hatred amongst hitherto allies. Let him keep the segregation between Jews Vs Christians, and "real Igbos" Vs "Pigs and Idiots" to the South East where that sells with a premium value.

God bless the good people of Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Warship: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Because we are not animals
You can't go about killing people and expect no punishment
Be you Oba or god
That is not how Yorubas live
That is not the kind of society we are building
And that is why the irritant ibos are still allowed to stay here

Bravery is not by killing people that have come to seek refuge in your land
But nobody knows how much longer the patience can remain

Daft talk

Innocent Yoruba people were killed and Yorubas decided to defended themselves. Instead of you to defend your people for their self defense, you decided to betray them through this hopeless comment of yours.

Stupidity must be part of some peoples DNA.

5 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Generalyemi(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2017
unity beggars

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by eunisam: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba no sabi wetin be terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
(1) I thought the Yoruba people are the most sophisticated and educated ethnic group in Nigeria?

How come a group of yoruba youths issued a statement and non decided to check the meaning of TERRORISM?

(2) If people say that yorubas are forever subservient to the North ,it will seem as if the person is being bias .

(3) How come they have never called for the arrest of Fulani herdsmen that are the WORLD'S FOURTH MOST DANGEROUS TERRORIST GROUP ON EARTH??

The group noted that as much as Kanu had freedom of movement within the country, it will not tolerate the violent procession that had greeted Kanu’s visit in the South-East..

(4) Kanu has visited Anambra,Imo ,Ebonyi and Rivers and no single fly got injured,are you sure you know what is a violent procession?
[/b].

The group said it was warning Nnamdi Kanu to stay clear Lagos state for the sake of millions of Igbo’s who have been living and doing business in Lagos even before his birth..

(5)All noise and no substance

“Efforts of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and other eminent yoruba leaders in making sure Lagos and indeed southwest states remain the most peacefu[/b]l part of Nigeria cannot be truncated by one boy called Kanu.

(6)[b]Oh these are Tinubu boys,that formed a mushroom group to impress their paymaster.

Oh I should not have wasted my time on people that believe that Tinubu who has acquired a large amount of public assets of Lagos is working for them.DEMENTIA AND STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by LionDeLeo: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2017
omenka:

Lagos isn't really to play host to a man who walks everywhere preaching and sowing seeds of discord and animosity and hatred amongst hitherto allies. Let him keep the segregation between Jews Vs Christians, and "real Igbos" Vs "Pigs and Idiots" to the South East where that sells with a premium value.

grin grin grin

Abeg, I want to ask, since dilector don talk say there are real igbo and pigs & idiot ones, should the use of it in any sense constitute a violation of rule 2?

Just an innocent question.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by ESDKING: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
" If I am asleep and woke up and hear the Yorubas beating war drum, I will go back to sleep"

___ IBB 1993.

4 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:

Lagos isn't really to play host to a man who walks everywhere preaching and sowing seeds of discord and animosity and hatred amongst hitherto allies. Let him keep the segregation between Jews Vs Christians, and "real Igbos" Vs "Pigs and Idiots" to the South East where that sells with a premium value.

[/s]
gini ka agadi ewu a na ekwu?

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin

Abeg, I want to ask, since dilector don talk say there are real igbo and pigs & idiot ones, should the use of it in any sense constitute a violation of rule 2?

grin grin grin
[/s]
Shatap

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2017
these gbegiri eaters are very daft
Lagos is a no man's land
if kanu wants to enter Lagos he'll do and if they go close to him talk more of touching him (which i doubt they'll ever do) i trust my people to skin them alive and also i pity the bolawas, tundes yemisis and shakirus over here because this will be developed into a full blown war between igbos and yerobas

yerobas and igbos have been leaving in peace for decades without any record of war between the two tribe irrespective of the hate they harbour for each other so they should think before talking because they have useful people over here than Hausas.
nnamdi kanu is currently an Igbo leader and if any tribe touch him hmmm I fear for the repercussions

so they should be guided

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by LionDeLeo: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
Shatap

grin grin grin

Oboy, e get one deal wey I want set with you o. I'm very serious, I will communicate you appropriately, no hard feelings.

I mean, I'm very serious. I have even been trying to locate you on the forum.

Honestly, is entirely different from whatever you might be thinking. We can make a deal.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by omenka(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
gini ka agadi ewu a na ekwu?
Same to your mom son, whatever that means. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by omenka(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Well, have no idea, but the hunchback made the distinction and it sure as hell has been adopted.

Long time. How Kenya? smiley

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of a gun powder

the era of boasting and chest beating has gone anything small thing that will trigger these gun powder
hmmmm it won't be funny.

These rats taught that kanu aborted Kaduna visit because of fear of those potential bokoharam yoots , nope he did that because he doesn't want to achieve his dreams via war because he knew what the Igbos will do to the innocent abokiis leaving and doing business in SE if they dare touch him.

These daft gbegiri grinding demons with all their sophistication they don't know what terrorism is
we'll start labelling Tinubu a terrorist for threatening a parallel government under Gej or all yeroba freedom fighters terrorists

see the problem yerobas have is the yeroba Muslims among them
the Christians doesn't have problem at all

3 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Same to your mom son, whatever that means. smiley
[/s]
ozu nwulu anwu
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
anumanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Well, have no idea, but the hunchback made the distinction and it sure as hell has been adopted.

Long time. How Kenya? smiley
[/s]
more trash

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2017
I thought dey said yoruba's are the most educated in Nigeria ?

Why are they equating secession movement for terrorism ?

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin

Oboy, e get one deal wey I want set with you o. I'm very serious, I will communicate you appropriately, no hard feelings.

I mean, I'm very serious. I have even been trying to locate you on the forum.

Honestly, is entirely different from whatever you might be thinking. We can make a deal.
if you're serious without playing pranks
am open to any deal
am in grin

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by omenka(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
ozu nwulu anwu
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
anumanu
Same goes for this, and the others yet to come.. Wish same on your mother, with knobs on. wink

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
omenka:
Same goes for this, and the others yet to come.. Wish same on my mother, with knobs on. wink

gugharia comment i

read your comment again
agadi ewu

3 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by omenka(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

if you're serious without playing pranks
am open to any deal
am in grin
LionDeLeo, if the deal doesn't involve sending him a parcel with some functional brain cells, then I'd suggest you shelve it. cheesy
Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by durangokid: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Ojiofor:
Yoba yooths don crax like Aririo yooths grin grin grin
. My brother that write up is a syndicated write up from shetima, that is his pattern, if you check the lines very well you will know it's exactly arewa write up

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by updatechange(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Children of 8 full dis thread sha...aha!

They can't utter any statement without insult. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:
LionDeLeo, if the deal doesn't involve sending him a parcel with some functional brain cells, then I'd suggest you shelve it. cheesy
[/s]
i already have brain ok?

you should be more ashamed of yourself that the self acclaimed grown-up (old man) like you is busy bantering with so called kids disgracing yourself and your old age.

shows how brainless you are as an old man
there's once a saying that a fool at 40...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by wristbangle: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
these gbegiri eaters are very daft
Lagos is a no man's land
if kanu wants to enter Lagos he'll do and if they go close to him talk more of touching him (which i doubt they'll ever do) i trust my people to skin them alive and also i pity the bolawas, tundes yemisis and shakirus over here because this will be developed into a full blown war between igbos and yerobas

yerobas and igbos have been leaving in peace for decades without any record of war between the two tribe irrespective of the hate they harbour for each other so they should think before talking because they have useful people over here than Hausas.
nnamdi kanu is currently an Igbo leader and if any tribe touch him hmmm I fear for the repercussions

so they should be guided

Here comes a possessed akpu concotion eater vomiting nonsense. Indeed Lagos is no man's land, so you want to claim it? Where is it located on Nigeria map? Who are the major domicile tribes in the state? Well, this is a discussion for another day.

Tell your lamidi cownu to restrict his madness to his region and perhaps SS if they so desire. Nobody is stopping him from moving freely in Nigeria and perhaps coming to Lagos but creating unnecessary chaos to disturb the peace of Lagosian is barbaric and mind you the miscreant has already flout his bail condition times without number

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army And KANU's Home Invasion ... Classic Hate Action. / PHOTOS: Ondo State Governor's Son Weds In Glamourous Traditional Marriage / Vote Obule For Senate 2019 Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.