Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application (3571 Views)

Lagos State Government New Teachers Recruitment 2018 Online Application / Get Paid For Rendering Us A Service Online / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application by maxwell767(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Tenoil was incorporated in 2005 to serve as the platform to manage and operate HH investments across the energy value chain, as well as extractive minerals sector. This was in response to the aspiration of the Federal Government of Nigeria for greater participation of indigenous Nigerian companies in the oil and gas sector, as a result of which in 2002, the Federal Government of Nigeria issued new guidelines for the development of marginal oil discoveries s in the country, by which operatorship of such marginal fields was transferred to young indigenous Nigerian companies.
Tenoil Petroleum and Energy Services (Tenoil) is a subsidiary of Heirs Holdings Ltd, a leading pan-African investment company with investments in financial services, oil and gas, power, real estate & hospitality, agribusiness and healthcare.

More details: http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/08/tenoil-online-job-application-for.html
Re: Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application by DifferentCase(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
I love your skill in directing traffic to your blog grin grin sha, continue, maga must pay. Last month was Techno oyel, last week, Geno oyel, on Monday here Bovas oyel, and today na Tenoil oyel, Maxwell, abeg which oyel cheesy we go expect tomorrow? Abeg use Differentcase oyel grin grin abeg. Akpan is watching you! La-la will fall on you soon.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application by maxwell767(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
DifferentCase:
I love your skill in directing traffic to your blog grin grin sha, continue, maga must pay. Last month was Techno oyel, last week, Geno oyel, on Monday here Bovas oyel, and today na Tenoil oyel, Maxwell, abeg which oyel cheesy we go expect tomorrow? Abeg use Differentcase oyel grin grin abeg. Akpan is watching you! La-la will fall on you soon.

DifferentCase:
People, I applied for the post of an accounts officer and I received invitation for interview this coming Monday 3rd.

Please do advice on what to expect, including interview mode. I will grateful appreciate any info therein.

Thanks.

But u jst got an invitation from one of the posts... So why are u mad over me?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application by Olaomoolopa: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
I created a singup details but the site is not opening to submit CV pls how will I do it oladimejilasisi@gmail. Con
Re: Apply For Tenoil Petroleum & Service Online Application by DifferentCase(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha! I pray make he be your post o or through your post o. Anyways, biko, teach me how to blog naaaaaa bros. Na Lagos I dey. When I go come abeg?
maxwell767:

But u jst got an invitation from one of the posts... So why are u mad over me?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Mark Gray Industries / Jobs At Nigerian Stock Exchange, Flour Mills Of Nigeria And More... / I Want A Job At NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.