Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode (753 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by Nagisa: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Former Aviation minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, in a statement on Wednesday titled “Boko Haram back in full force and have hit Adamawa” detailed some of the socio-economic maladies that pervade the Nigerian country at this time.

The statement reads, ‘Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people all over the country.

‘Security agencies killing with impunity and committing mass murder.

‘Economy in recession. Nigerians poorer than ever: suffering, hungry and badly divided.

‘Absentee ailing President who has been away and not seen by or spoken to his people for approx 90 days.

‘Calls for break up of the country from southern separatist groups. ‘Calls for mass murder and genocide of Igbo by northern youths if they don’t leave north by Oct 1st.

‘Demonisation and persecution of opposition figures by Fed Govt..

‘Monumental fraud and corruption being perpetuated by Fed govt officials.

‘A National Assembly that is self-serving and weak.

‘A Judiciary that has been cowered and that is terrified of the executive.

‘A media that is a toothless bulldog, that has been intimidated and that has been brought to its knees.

‘Nigeria is now a laughing stock in int community.

‘Meanwhile lies, lies and lies being told by Minister of Information and Presidency officials.

‘This is BUHARI’s miserable legacy. They did all this damage to our country in just two years.

‘Can you imagine how much more they will do in the next two years that is left? May God deliver Nigeria”- FFK

Share with friends:

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/buharis-miserable-legacy-ffk/#AIxVoh2cIc5WhPsz.99
Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by fatimababy95(f): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2017
It's high time we start holding Nigerian politicians responsible
Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by Naijastatesman9: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2017
FFK should quit sowing discord with his posts and utterances. He is of age to be regarded a statesman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by clarocuzioo(m): 2:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Of a truth this Buhari government has done a terrible damage to this country, don't even know where to start from, Just wondering if this country will actually survive this damage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Naijastatesman9:
FFK should quit sowing discord with his posts and utterances. He is of age to be regarded a statesman.

Sowing discord? Are u saying the above write-up are all lies?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by greatgod2012(f): 5:27am On Aug 03, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Of a truth this Buhari government has done a terrible damage to this country, don't even know where to start from, Just wondering if this country will actually survive this damage.

I'm wondering too o, my brother!
Can this country survive this damage done by PMB, his cohorts and APC

Though, PDP was bad, but honestly, APC is worse, especially with the way PMB and his cohorts are paddling the affairs of this country!

I'm just not happy with this administration at all. They lack focus, bearing and integrity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by greatgod2012(f): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Naijastatesman9:

Why are you people allergic to the truth

Point to one allegation that is not a truth in what FFK has highlighted above!

I may not like FFK as a person but I like what he's saying as regards this administration, he's been saying nothing but the truth as regards the way PMB and his cabals have been running the affairs of this country and making the country a laughing stock in the eyes of other countries!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by jidobaba(m): 5:37am On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:

I'm wondering too o, my brother!
Can this country survive by the damage done by PMB, his cohorts and APC

Though, PDP was bad, but honestly, APC is worse, especially with the way PMB and his cohorts are paddling the affairs of this country!
Can you give your own blow by blow account on issues where you feel this damage has been done? Or you're just parroting what your husband and his friends discuss in the beer parlor.
If you have children, then you should have a conscience too. For their sakes, be positive and wish your country well.

Practically all of the points that Fani Kayode keeps yammering at are the purview of the National Assembly. The head of the Executive (Buhari/Osinbajo) are honorable men. Until that is called into question, Fani Kayode remains a brigand who will be brought to justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by greatgod2012(f): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
jidobaba:
Can you give a blow by blow account on issues where you feel this damage has been done? Or you're just parroting what your husband and his friends discuss in the beer parlor.
If you have children, then you should have a conscience too. For their sakes, be positive and wish your country well.

Sighted!

One of them!

Continue!

But I know that one day, one day, Nigeria go better!
Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by jidobaba(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:

Sighted!

One of them!

Continue!

But I know that one day, one day, Nigeria go better!
E go better when people like you and I put our support behind honorable people and not just mouth off siding with gaudy thieves. Think about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by eunisam: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2017
‘Fulani herdsmen
killing innocent people all over the
country.
‘Security agencies killing with impunity
and committing mass murder.
‘Economy in recession. Nigerians poorer
than ever: suffering, hungry and badly
divided.
‘Absentee ailing President who has been
away and not seen by or spoken to his
people for approx 90 days.
‘Calls for break up of the country from
southern separatist groups. ‘Calls for
mass murder and genocide of Igbo by
northern youths if they don’t leave north
by Oct 1st.

Dear Nigerians are you not tired? just say the truth, Are you not tired of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by greatiyk4u(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2017
fatimababy95:
It's high time we start holding Nigerian politicians responsible

Same old story.................
Re: Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Same old story.................

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Didn’t Make Me Governor — Obiano / Dave Umahi On Anambra PDP Gubernatorial Primaries; 'we Were Threatened' / Nnamdi Kanu Placed Under Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.