Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Looking For Admission!!!... Renaissance University Ugbakwa Is The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Admission!!!... Renaissance University Ugbakwa Is The Best (1058 Views)

Admissiontipz- Jambites and Aspirants Get in Here For Admission tipz / The Renaissance Of Desensitization / Discuss The Elements Of Science And Technology In The Renaissance Writers Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Admission!!!... Renaissance University Ugbakwa Is The Best by Youngxpense: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Welcome
Am here to inform qualified students that want to gain admission in the university that there is a great and wonderful opportunity waiting for them in Renaissance university ugbakwa in Enugu state.
After the full accreditation of all their courses including the new "Law faculty" ...Renaissance university can and will always be noted as one of the best and most affordable private university in Nigeria today.
I a student in the faculty of law attest to the fact that my first year in the institution was remarkably productive in the area of academic knowledge and moral development, ur freedom to use appliances are allowed,freedom of relationship is allowed, freedom of movement is allowed and social and sports activities are highly practiced in our great institution.
Admission into the institution is hassle free as long as you met the jamb cut-off mark of 170.
Please feel free to ask questions and expect my answer ASAP.
Thanks[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Looking For Admission!!!... Renaissance University Ugbakwa Is The Best by ccsJaga: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Where is the location of the school I want to study medicine and surgery
Re: Looking For Admission!!!... Renaissance University Ugbakwa Is The Best by afor: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
I have been trying to reach you in respect of this post but your contact dt i found on nairaland is not going. Pls i want you to give me info on how i can go about applying for direct entry law. Thanks.
Youngxpense:
Welcome
Am here to inform qualified students that want to gain admission in the university that there is a great and wonderful opportunity waiting for them in Renaissance university ugbakwa in Enugu state.
After the full accreditation of all their courses including the new "Law faculty" ...Renaissance university can and will always be noted as one of the best and most affordable private university in Nigeria today.
I a student in the faculty of law attest to the fact that my first year in the institution was remarkably productive in the area of academic knowledge and moral development, ur freedom to use appliances are allowed,freedom of relationship is allowed, freedom of movement is allowed and social and sports activities are highly practiced in our great institution.
Admission into the institution is hassle free as long as you met the jamb cut-off mark of 170.
Please feel free to ask questions and expect my answer ASAP.
Thanks[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

List Of Schools That Are Yet To Do Their 2017/18 Post Utme/screening / Does JAMB Accept Awaiting Results For 2018 Registration? / What Is The Real Meaning Of "Hustler"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.