Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG (2855 Views)

Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Nigerian Man Smokes Weed On The Street Of Zurich, Swiss. Shares Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by SAOchani: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2017
EL Chapo’s godson flaunted his wealth on social media with shots of flash cars, golden guns and even pet tigers before handing himself in.

Damaso Lopez Serrano’s Instagram page was awash with vulgar displays of his allegedly ill-gotten gains.
The infamous drug lord’s close associate has fled Mexico and handed himself into US police after a brutal leadership battle within the Sinaloa Cartel.

Taking to social media to show off, the high profile narco posted numerous images of gilded weapons, pricey motors and stacks of cash and drugs.

He was also shown in the company of exotic animals like tigers he is presumed to have kept as pets.

https://tropage.com/mexican-drug-lord-el-chapos-godson-flashes-golden-guns-tiger-weed-ig/

Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by xreal: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Drug money makes a huge percentage of Mexico's GDP; I think so.
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by chukkystar(m): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Drug lords are richer than Bill Gates, they stash their money in walls..
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by idu1(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2017
What I still don't understand about coke is the high cost of ordinary 1kg. The price I always see in the news is too much to believe.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by Onyenna(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2017
xreal:
Drug money makes a huge percentage of Mexico's GDP; I think so.

You're right bro
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by Onyenna(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2017
idu1:
What I still don't understand about coke is the high cost of ordinary 1kg. The price I always see in the news is too much to believe.

If you know how desperate Junkies are just to lay their hands on coke eeehhnn!! Some are even ready to kill for a sniff.....The demand is fvcking high and the risk[s] involved is enormous! That's why it's so damn expensive....
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by wakaman: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=idu1 post=59100659]What I still don't understand about coke is the high cost of ordinary 1kg. The price I always see in the news is too much to believe. [/quote

Try a sniff and you would overstand.
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by idu1(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=wakaman post=59102935][/quote]u dey sell am undecided
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by wakaman: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2017
idu1:
u dey sell am undecided
u wan buy ni?
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by HMZi: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Drug money
Re: Mexican Drug Lord, El Chapo’s Godson Flashes Golden Guns, Tiger And Weed On IG by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
But I don't think any one of these newbies in the narco biz can beat or even come close to the president of the Republic of Medellin, Escobar. That guy was a government and a state unto himself. New guys are already arriving on the scene of the business though-welcome the ex-FARC combatants.

(1) (Reply)

What Police Did To Traders In Obalende This Afternoon / I Want To Become An Arm Robber / Terrifying Photos Reveal In South Africa #xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.