Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State (1067 Views)

BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Mrjaz(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2017
On Tuesday I joined young shall grow last bus from Abuja to owerri...we left by 9 am on getting the Edo state. the bus had an accident alone ubiaja road EDO STATE with a Dangote trailer that was trying to over take another trailer not knowing we were coming ......God had His way and saved me....join me pray for the souls of those that died especially mama and one kid, pray for those who sustained serious injuries for quick recovery and Thank God for me and others....also for those who don't believe please believe in Jesus he can save my ears have heard my eyes have seen.I am alive unhurt....I have done all the x-rays scans and test I am a testimoney

3 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by KardinalZik(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Thank God o
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Nne5: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2017
odikwa serious.

Go for Thanksgiving.

Thank God for you.
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2017
That road is horrible
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Neminc: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
You are not serious. You had an opportunity to jam with dangote, you missed it and you're here celebrating. Your village people surely have a vice like grip on your destiny....Mtcheeew!!
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Mrjaz(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Nne5:
odikwa serious.

Go for Thanksgiving.

Thank God for you.
. I sure will
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Mrjaz(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Neminc:
You are not serious. You had an opportunity to jam with dangote, you missed it and you're here celebrating. Your village people surely have a vice like grip on your destiny....Mtcheeew!!
. Whats this one saying? I wish u same may Dangote truck Jam you and your entire family ......ur village people will never miss ur destiny ....... I hope you like this fool...
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by sKeetz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mrjaz:
. Whats this one saying? I wish u same may Dangote truck Jam you and your entire family ......ur village people will never miss ur destiny ....... I hope you like this fool...

Haba, you just quoted God in your posts but here you are cursing a man and his family. It's obvious that you do not follow the teachings of the man that you claim saved you. You could have just ignored that slowpoke instead of bending down to his level.
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by Mrjaz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
sKeetz:

Haba, you just quoted God in your posts but here you are cursing a man and his family. It's obvious that you do not follow the teachings of the man that you claim saved you. You could have just ignored that slowpoke instead of bending down to his level.
. I don't mean it that's why I asked the question at the end...all the same apologies..... God over everybody.....bro.
Re: God Saved Me From Young Shall Grow Accident With Dangote At Edo State by mycobacterium: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
God is great!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Country Nigeria Is Better Off Than When It Comes To Power Supply / View Of Lokoja From A Mountain / What Can He Send From New York So I Sell With Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.