Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics (5450 Views)

Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / 500 Chinese Companies To Employ UNIZIK Graduands - Prof. Ahaneku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Which god be "jah" undecided
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by armadeo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kentvilla:
Baba God help this country. It shall never be well with Nigeria past and present leaders. They send their kids abroad while we're left to poor education, strike everywhere, God will judge them.

True education is poor but the students are also not serious. Constant fb Twitter and instagram.

Looking for boys and girls everywhere.

Search for a lengthy post they would ask for summary even the video.

Mental laziness.

I still blame our leaders though if they showed hard work pays it wouldn't have dropped to this level.
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by muller101(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Its Yoruba English so no stress grin
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by jessetom(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
teacher....reikey, subject..... educational fashion,.. class...all classes. lolz

Class....

No CLASS!!!
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by jessetom(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
mayor10:
It is so disheartening to see so many graduates out there walking aimlessly hiding under the umbrella of "No Job" Buh then I still stand on my stance tha there are jobs out there and the major  issue remains that most graduates are half-baked that's even if they are baked atal.Just imagine a fresh graduate posting this.
WOULD YOU EMPLOY THIS KINDA GRADUATE IF YOU WERE AN EMPLOYER??

Everybody is entitled to be stupid. But some persons abuse the privilege.
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Ejomax77(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2017
sometimes I wonder how some graduates managed to pass WAEC and jamb
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by chiscodedon(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Are u surprise?

K check the name

Checked

Guess not surprise anymore
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by odoguma(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by mayor10(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
milky3:
I guess its over anxiety, if he has d skill to do better practically then y not

Skill you say when he can't even express himself
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by mayor10(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
murphybo:

sit down there dey criticize people...you think to succeed in life only depend on your certificate? more reasons hausas will continue to dominate us in this country...70% of them cant speak or compose a good english yet they are flying high, we attach more value to the certificate rather than what you can offer. Where is the best student(s) in your class today?

we are in the era of change. ..those who r ruling are those that have been there from the onset...an overhaul is about to happen.let's be realistic
Leave the past where it belongs
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by mayor10(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
jessetom:

Everybody is entitled to be stupid. But some persons abuse the privilege.

Elucidate mr..I'm having different interpretation
Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by Maccarthy(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2017
I think he deserves the 8 semesters.

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics by oz4real83(m): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2017
There are many of them on nairaland. Some will want to use abbreviations to cover up their grammatical defficiencies. I read some comments sometimes and wonder if such comments were written by people who have never had any form of education. Not in terms of ideas per se. Uptil now some dont know the difference between ''I'm'' and ''am''

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUTA Staff Demand N8b Earned Allowances From FG / See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) / Itel Donates Libraries, Educational Materials To Schools In Lagos And Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.