Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget (1249 Views)

Best Laptop Deals At Affordable Prices,nationwide Delivery / ✈✳✅130k NAIRA CORE i7 HP Elitebook Folio 9470m KEYBOARD LIGHT 8GB RAM 500GB HDD / 5 Best Laptop To Spend Your Money On In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by Alusman(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Please, I have about 130k to get a brand new laptop. Which do you think I should go for.Because, I'm confused. BTW, it's not for gaming purposes.
Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by Nsonaso(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Alusman:
Please, I have about 130k to get a brand new laptop. Which do you think I should go for.Because, I'm confused. BTW, it's not for gaming purposes.

In Nigerian market now what you will see at that your price is Intel Celelon.

Chat me let me help you look for better laptop (Brand new)

Check my threads https://www.nairaland.com/3887088/laptops-touchscreen-keyboard-light-cheap

1 Like

Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by femarse: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
OP u are not a gamer don't let nairaland crook sell to you what u will never needed no matter what buy a brand new laptop u will have peace of mind for a long time my first experience of buying second laptop here on nairaland was highly regrettable
I bought brand new anyway and it's on its 5th year now without ever for once coughing
Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by dragnet: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2017
so your brand new is on 5th year, then? what if you sold it on second year as used and d person who bought it uses it for 3 years and still counting?

and we have brand new that don't last even 6 months, some are sent back in and come out as refurbished, and some don't even make 2years before their death.

1 Like

Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by dragnet: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Alusman:

if it isn't for gaming or graphics, you may be able to get a new intel celeron or Pentium, quad core may cost a bit more though.

1 Like

Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by Nsonaso(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
dragnet:
so your brand new is on 5th year, then? what if you sold it on second year as used and d person who bought it uses it for 3 years and still counting?

and we have brand new that don't last even 6 months, some are sent back in and come out as refurbished, and some don't even make 2years before their death.
Help me ask am oh.
Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by Nsonaso(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2017
femarse:
OP u are not a gamer don't let nairaland crook sell to you what u will never needed no matter what buy a brand new laptop u will have peace of mind for a long time my first experience of buying second laptop here on nairaland was highly regrettable
I bought brand new anyway and it's on its 5th year now without ever for once coughing
Na you do yourself oh...

Just like people are advertising Core i5, Core i7 here you go rush am without asking.

Core i5 and i7 get grades

Some computers are already dead and looking for whom to bury them

By looking at computer you should know if the computer is still fit
Re: Best Laptop To Get With 130k Budget by femarse: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
what I am telling you is brand new is better any day any time
it was the best decision I ever made till today I have not have a reason to do anything like blowing open case whatsoever
I just open put it on shut down sleep wake up on it use shut down and has never cough only thing I notice is battery time was 7 hrs when I bought it but it's 4hrs now I still can believe it

(1) (Reply)

Hp 6930p & Acer Lj1 For Sale / ... / Dell Inspiron 7000 Series For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.