Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos (7643 Views)

Hepatitis Patients Lets Discuss / Now In Stock BHT Plus Capsule, Screenshot Of Cure Testimony / Foods That Are Not Good For Hepatitis Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2017
This is one of the major break through of this year I must confess. It has been a while we tried so hard bring in BHT PlUS CAPSULES to without success. Final we have done it. Read about BHT CAPSULES below.

BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene): This substance is the "cure" so many hep B sufferers are lauding. BHT has been REPEATEDLY shown to significantly reduce the viral load of hep B and hep C sufferers, and eventually even completely eradicating the virus from their system. It's a very powerful antioxidant that seems to work by damaging the protective outer layer of viral cells so they cannot multiply. It's mainly used as a food preservative but it's real power (and benefit) is as a viral killer.
You can purchase BHT supplements online or from many well stocked health food stores. The dosage range is between 250-750 mg's per day, depending on your weight. One caveat is do not consume alcohol whilst taking this supplement as the alcohol interacts negatively with BHT.
In addition, supplements that work well and compliment BHT include...
a. St Johns Wort (0.3% Hypericin) - increases the absorbability of BHT significantly.
b. Coconut oil - BHT is fat soluble so it must be taken with a healthy fat. A teaspoon of organic coconut oil is perfect.
c. A regular type multi-vitamin and mineral tablet once a day.
d. A regular type vitamin B complex tablet once a day.
e. Vitamin B12 at a dose of 1mg's (1000 micrograms) per day.
f. Vitamin C at a daily dose of 1,000mg's per day.
For more information on BHT, dosages, and specifics, take the time to have a read of this article... BHT Hepatitis Treatment.

Call or WhatsApp 09073739966 we deliver national wide.

2 Likes

Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2017
> > I just had a blood test (5 vials taken) and they're measuring my viral load as well as all the other measures they do. I will post the results in late June after I see my MD and get the results. To all the na sayers and crap talkers that give Oscar a hard time about the validity of this treatment, "get a life and stop with the B. S. Posts that are accusing Oscar of spreading false information about this very effective treatment". I can tell it's working Oscar because all my symptoms disappeared and it's been 4 months now and I feel great!! I'm out golfing everyday (which I thought I'd never get to do again) and I'm playing very well!? Thanks again to Oscar from the bottom of my big old heart for discovering and sharing with us all this treatment that seems to be helping very many folks that have either failed conventional tx or not wanted to do this because of the catastrophic side effects. I'm going to keep posting here about my recovery from this chronic disorder and provide my medical test results as well.

kindest regards, Mike from London, Ontario, Canada"

And follow up here from Mike:
[YEA] 06/26/2012: "Got the best news I could ever ask for today, my bloodwork results are in and I no longer have any Hep C antibodies in my blood and my liver function levels are all normal. Now this is after failing conventional therapies back in 2008 and almost losing all hope of ever clearing this dreaded virus. I feel fantastic and I have to admit that BHT absolutely cures Hep C type 1a geno types when all else fails and it does it for pennies.
Anybody that comes across this post, you owe it to yourself to try this wonderful substance that has given me and so many others back our lives after thinking all was lost!! BHT works!! Thank you once again Oscar for saving me and many others by sharing BHT therapy with the masses. Cheers! "
Many other success stories here: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/THE

Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
You can read about this great product online.
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2017
1) This was followed by another paper published in Science showing that BHT could prevent chickens from dying of Newcastle disease.(2) The herpes virus and the virus that causes Newcastles disease have a lipid envelope. That is, the nucleic acid core of these viruses is coated with a fatty membrane. Viruses of this type require an intact lipid membrane in order to penetrate cell walls and infect living cells.
BHT appears to work against such viruses by disrupting their lipid membranes making them vulnerable to the immune system and imparing their ability to penetrate human cells. BHT also removes binding proteins that the virus uses to penetrate cell membranes. In addition, BHT acts as an antioxidant neutralizing free radicals that damage cell membranes and cause inflammation. It is believed that the destructive action of many pathogenic viruses involves the destructive action of free radicals on cellular membranes. More recent studies have confirmed the anti-viral activity of BHT against many different human and animal viruses including CMV (cytomegalovirus), (3) pseudorabies (4), genital herpes (5), HIV (6) and some strains of influenza.(7)
A few of the viruses that have a lipid envelope and may be affected by BHT include herpes simplex I, herpes simplex II, herpes zoster, ckytomegalovirus, west nile virus, HIV virus, influenza virus, hepatitis B and C viruses, avian flu influenza virus and the SARS virus. Remember that BHT has not been clinically tested and approved to treat these infections.
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Place your orders today
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good news for hepatitis patients

Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please tell others about this good news.
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Few packs left, place your orders today
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Call or WhatsApp 09073739966 to place your orders today!
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Available
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2017
More on ground
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy holiday
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hi
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tenofovir, Lamivudine all this antiviral drugs can only surpress hepatitis B virus to undetected and regenerate once you stop usage, but BHT capsule clears All the virus off the body without regenerating, BHT is a bonifide cure..Tested okay..

Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Posted by Oscar (Syracuse , New York) on 12 / 08 / 2013
I have devoted the last 16 years of my life to : The use of BHT [ butylated hydroxytoluene ] as a treatment for hepatitis C [ in all of it ` s variants ] and hepatitis B also . This is the treatment , based on many years of feedback from those people who have tried this BHT treatment . This feedback includes those who have had POOR results. Those reporting POOR results are those who insist on mixing the BHT with other treatments including : MILK THISTLE , MMS, hydrogen peroxide , colloidal silver , ozone and more.
BHT Treatment
This is the treatment that has proven itself as effective for viral hepatitis, including hepatitis C and hepatitis B :
100 mg to 350 mg of BHT taken with water on an empty stomach once or twice a day. The dosage varies for each person. Weight is an important factor in determining dosage . Fat content of a person` s body is another . Generally the more you weigh and the higher the fat content of your body the more BHT you need to effectively treat a viral infection. Many average size men have done very well with 250 mg of BHT taken twice a day. If adverse side effects occur and persist, LOWER the dosage of BHT used . That is the treatment .
Supplements that have been shown to work well with the BHT treatment are:
1 . A regular type multi - vitamin and mineral pill once a day.
2 . A regular type vitamin B complex pill . once a day .
3 . Vitamin B 12 in a dosage of 1 mg [ milligrams ] per day. 1 mg is the same as 1 , 000 mcg { micrograms ] .
4 . Vitamin C in a daily dosage of between 500 mg and 1 , 000 mg per day.
5 . The lipid monolaurin. Unsure about dosage .
6 . Sodium selenite in a daily dosage of 50 mcg [ micrograms ].
Also, and importantly: Continue taking any doctor prescribed medicines or drugs . Very many of the people who have had dramatic improvement with this BHT treatment are taking a doctor prescribed medicine of one type or another .
SUPPLEMENTS TO AVOID. Do not take :
1 . Milk Thistle and it ` s extracts . Degrades the treatment to the point that it no longer works.
2 . Grapefruit juice. Degrades the treatment to the point it no longer works.
3 . Colloidal silver
4 . Hydrogen peroxide taken internally . Hydrogen peroxide is a REACTIVE OXYGEN SPECIES . It will make the BHT treatment NOT work.
5 . MMS [ Miracle Mineral Supplement ]. MMS is chlorine bleach , a very powerful oxidizer that will react with BHT in such a way as to make the treatment not work .
6 . Vitamin E supplements . Yes you NEED some vitamin E. But a normal diet provides plenty. Vitamin E supplements have been shown to enhance lipid coated viruses ability to replicate and should be avoided for that reason .
7 . Any and all herbs used as a supplement including TUMERIC .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For best result stick with those supplements I listed that have been shown to work well with the BHT treatment . Vitamin B 12 is an especially good one . So is a standard vitamin B complex tablet . NO MEGADOSING with ANY vitamins.
That is the treatment that works consistently well based on the substantial feedback available .. ..Oscar

Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independence day Nigerians!
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Good day
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Happy weekend to our esteem customers
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Good morning all
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Available
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hi
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good evening
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Hi
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Good morning
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for patronage!
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Health is wealth
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by Patrick1980: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
HEPATITIS B Today in Nigeria.
WHO estimates 20m Nigerians have Hepatitis B or C virus in 2014, but the truth is over 45m Nigerians have this virus knowingly or unaware. The common test for it is HBsAg, the body normally produces antibodies to HBsAg as part of the normal immune response to infection. HBsAg is the antigen used to make hepatitis B vaccine Hepatitis B surfaceantibody (anti-HBs).
The obvious truth is 90% percent of Nigerian do not have time to conduct further test of Acute or Chronic HBV when they are positive, talk less of viral load.
The good news is here!
Akus-Herbal preparation is a strong immune booster with antiviral properties,
INDICATIONS:
• It clear hepatitis from the system to the level of antibody negative
• Support the immune system and relief to immune compromised diseases.
• Increases the CD4 Cells Faster.
• Keeps the body away from opportunistic infections.
• Eliminates any viral particles in the body.
• Refreshes the body and brings out the beauty in you.
• Helps the cells to regenerate.
• It can be taken while one is on routine drugs like ARV’s etc.
• It has no interaction with food or other drugs.

FORMULATION METHOD:
Herbal preparation in a tea form
Dosage:
The dosage are 1 sachet twice daily after meal. It is equally effective and safe from 12 years above. (For further details on Akus-herbals contact us at +2348187052198 or akusherbalpreparation@gmail.com)

Duration of Medication:
Patients suffering from liver problems such as Hepatitis B or C, Cirrhosis, Fatty Liver, Ascites and Alcoholic/Chronic Liver Disorder need to take full course of Akus-Herbal. For further details contact us at +2348187052198 or akusherbalpreparation@gmail.com

Complications and Contraindications
No complications, contraindications, or side effects have been observed.

Akus-Herbal Tea Formulation
Is Organic herbs from different plants across Asia, Europe and Africa blended together in a tea form for easy consumption.
• It clear hepatitis B and C Virus from the system within 6 to 18 months
• Within 3 to 6 months intake of this formulation Patients most test viraload undetectable.
• It serve as prevention and treatment because it boost the immune system
• It’s not bitter and easy to take.
• Place your order today and stop any worries about Hepatitis, delay is dangerous!

Dosage:
The dosage are 1 sachet twice daily after meal. It is equally effective and safe from 12 years above. (For further details on Akus-herbals contact us at +2348187052198 or akusherbalpreparation@gmail.com)

https://www.nairaland.com/4133674/hepatitis-b-c-today-nigeria

Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Call or WhatsApp us today on 09073739966
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Morning
Re: Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos by beautiesplace: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Cures HIV / How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? / Local Name For Parsley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.