Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. (60282 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / Accident Scene That Took The Life Of Kelechi Iheanacho Personal Assistant / Leicester City Complete The Signing Of Iheanacho From Man City(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=SELFmade7 post=59119288][/quote]

Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by SELFmade7(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=59119382][/quote]

U are very stupid and hopeless, I thought u have something good to offer, u uproarious nefarious nonentity  sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Lexusgs430: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Camillus92:

Lol, you're joking right, because he is in Finland coaching.

Before he left for Finland....... Once a baker, always a baker.........
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by banjeezay(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
jakD:
God remembered him. May God remember and favor us too in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
SELFmade7:

U are very stupid and hopeless, I thought u have something good to offer, u uproarious nefarious nonentity  sad sad

Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
jakD:
God remembered him. May God remember and favor us too in Jesus name.

AMEN. I THANK GOD AMEN.
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by kaycshine(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=jakD post=59101007][color=#006600] God remembered him. May God remember and favor us too in Jesus name. R u saying that God forgot him n later remembered him? Well... I wld say it's his time to shine.
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by jakD: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=kaycshine post=59124114][/quote]

I didn't mean he was forgotten by God.
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Fazemood(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
When Its Ur Time Even Ur Enemies Will Pray 4 Ur Success. Bless Us O God
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by goldedprince: 2:41am On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
ur head get oil.. As dangote dey now wch kind jazz them never send give am or alakija?
you be proper olodo. all the jazz wey your winch pipu send give dangote, anyone work?
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
goldedprince:

you be proper olodo. all the jazz wey your winch pipu send give dangote, anyone work?
I swear to God ur the biggest FOOL ON planet earth.. Try reading what I wrote again maybe 5 times so that it will enter your brain very well.. U just a comment u jump into it didn't even read it.. Carry ya dirty mouth dey talk rubbish..

Better go back to primary school
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by goldedprince: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
I swear to God ur the biggest FOOL ON planet earth.. Try reading what I wrote again maybe 5 times so that it will enter your brain very well.. U just a comment u jump into it didn't even read it.. Carry ya dirty mouth dey talk rubbish..

Better go back to primary school
poverty fall on you and your entire family
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by mecussey(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
God u are too much...

Some kind money village people can't even do anything

lol...this ur comment ehh...even amadioha, ogbuebene, akpata alumalu, odenugwu, omariko, sango all combined cannot do anything about it.
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2017
mecussey:

lol...this ur comment ehh...even amadioha, ogbuebene, akpata alumalu, odenugwu, omariko, sango all combined cannot do anything about it.
u gat the drift bro.. All of the combine no fit do anything.. Will neymar money now the gods go say my brother the road is too far grin
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
goldedprince:

poverty fall on you and your entire family
see how low u have brought your self because u have failed to understand simple english..

I hope u passed waec
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Brymose(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tpappie:

Who tell yu? Ask amokachi... May God not let village people have our time ooo
bros abeg wetin happen 2 amokachi?
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by renewed95(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
www.sportnow.ga,that's where i do get latest football News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by tck2000(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
hmm
Re: Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. by Kulas: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Hard work pays cool

So na everybody that worked hard got paid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.