Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele (1230 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by olab059(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Checkout this throwback picture of Denrele and Linda Ikeji, back in their Uni Lag (University of Lagos) days. They sure have been friends for a pretty long time.

The picture was taken some time in the late 90s/early 2000s and Linda and Denrele were in Uni Lag.

http://tmoneymoni..com.ng/2017/08/throwback-picture-of-linda-ikeji-and.html

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by idoncare440(f): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2017
he looks like a mad bingo...n she's like....d@ my bingo.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by fk001(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
She never knew that she will blow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by olab059(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
he looks like a mad bingo...n she's like....d@ my bingo.

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by wahles(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Lol! Them go pass for couples oo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by coolebux(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Eyaa so Linda de follo this ogbanje boy before undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by Essentials1(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Lalasticlala this made me laugh, please come and make other nairalander laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is FitnessDoctor sef
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by kayo80(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
coolebux:
Eyaa so Linda de follo this ogbanje boy before undecided

lol!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by sonofspada(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2017
No be today Denrele madness start Sef.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by Sola73(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
I sha hate dis Derele of a guy....mtcheew!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by ShayGirl(f): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
The present and future of a person is supposed to be better than the past BT the reverse is the case in that of denrele's...

At least he looks like a normal being here compared to now...only difference is the wealth!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by Oladipo1166(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by maklelemakukula(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sola73:
I sha hate dis Derele of a guy....mtcheew!
we sha know dis Denrele of a guy.....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by DRPAIT123(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
God is in the business of transforming men..I tap into this anointing
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by ibkkk(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Denrele's madness no be today.By the way,money is good!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele by olab059(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShayGirl:
The present and future of a person is supposed to be better than the past BT the reverse is the case in that of denrele's...

At least he looks like a normal being here compared to now...only difference is the wealth!

He is happy with himself, plus he is rich. He owes nobody any explanation. You can't judge someone based on your standards or society's standards.

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote My Song "MAMA" For My Ex-girlfriend Who's Getting Married – Kiss Daniel / Davido Celebrates Dammy Kranes Victory Over Fraud Case {photos} / 'execute And Barbecue Any Cattle Seen On The Streets Of Ghana'Pres.akufo-ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.