Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed (2241 Views)

Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed / Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC / FC Barcelona Revealed Players’ Wages -rakitic Wages Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by oyindare(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar decided to leave Barcelona this summer, after the Champions League fixture against Paris Saint-Germain, when they produced one of the most remarkable comebacks in the history of the competition.

Barca scored three goals in the final seven minutes, to secure a sensational 6-5 aggregate victory over the Ligue 1 side.

Neymar was the chief catalyst for the impressive display, scoring the first two of those late goals, before assisting Sergi Roberto’s winner with a chipped pass.

However, the next day, the Spanish press carried a dramatic image which quickly went viral: Lionel Messi in a Messiah-like pose, standing on the advertising boards to celebrate the victory as awestruck fans hailed his glory.

It is believed that it is the moment Neymar decided he has had enough and made up his mind to escape Messi’s shadow.

Spanish newspaper, El Pais, claims the Brazilian is heading to PSG in a world-record move, to prove himself on his own terms.

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by AndrewDex(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
oyindare:
Neymar decided to leave Barcelona this summer, after the Champions League fixture against Paris Saint-Germain, when they produced one of the most remarkable comebacks in the history of the competition.

Barca scored three goals in the final seven minutes, to secure a sensational 6-5 aggregate victory over the Ligue 1 side.

Neymar was the chief catalyst for the impressive display, scoring the first two of those late goals, before assisting Sergi Roberto’s winner with a chipped pass.

However, the next day, the Spanish press carried a dramatic image which quickly went viral: Lionel Messi in a Messiah-like pose, standing on the advertising boards to celebrate the victory as awestruck fans hailed his glory.

It is believed that it is the moment Neymar decided he has had enough and made up his mind to escape Messi’s shadow.

Spanish newspaper, El Pais, claims the Brazilian is heading to PSG in a world-record move, to prove himself on his own terms.

FOR CRIST SAKE LETS BE SERIOUS, MESSI IS BETTER THAN NEYMAR EVEN RONALDO. YOU DONT EXPECT THEM TO PUT NEYMAR'S PIC THERE OVER THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD MESSI. EVEN IF RONALDO OR LEWANDOSKI WAS PLAYING IN BARCA. WE WILL STILL CHOOSE MESSI OVER THEM BECAUSE MESSI IS GREATEST!
OKAY WHY DIDNT SUAREZ COMPLAIN?
Neymar is just a kid, and his father is a bicth.
GET THAT?
As for Neymar i pray he wins balon Dor in PSG cos as far as Ronaldo and messi is in football nothing for him.

4 Likes

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by reallest(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
AndrewDex:

FOR CRIST SAKE LETS BE SERIOUS, MESSI IS BETTER THAN NEYMAR EVEN RONALDO. YOU DONT EXPECT THEM TO PUT NEYMAR'S PIC THERE OVER THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD MESSI. EVEN IF RONALDO OR LEWANDOSKI WAS PLAYING IN BARCA. WE WILL STILL CHOOSE MESSI OVER THEM BECAUSE MESSI IS GREATEST!
GET THAT?
As for Neymar i pray he wins balon Dor in PSG cos as far as Ronaldo and messi is in football nothing for him.

neymar is overhype player

1 Like

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by ZombieTAMER: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one by neymar... Go to psg and be the king... No matter good how one can be in barcelona... Its still messi turf...

4 Likes

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by ZombieTAMER: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
reallest:

neymar is overhype player
you dont watch football

1 Like

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by Taeewo(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
shitty post
Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Op is a Madrid/man united fan.that is why they are all happy to see neymar exit barca.
I read the analysis on bbc.co.uk this morning, it was just a a mere suggestion.
Sad to see him going though but good luck boy!
Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by lacruz12(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
AndrewDex:

GET THAT?

Will you shut up there.... With all your cap locks I thought you would say something reasonable but all nonsense.

You that's a full grown man what height have you attained??!! Ode
Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by lacruz12(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Don't know why barca fans are so pained seeing this lad leaving, after all he said he wanted to leave. This dude want recognition and he wouldn't achieve it under the shadow of messi unless he leaves. No matter what stunt he pulls in barca, he will still be a sucker to Messi.

Talking about the dramatic comeback against PSG, anybody that saw that match will give all the credits to neymar and not Messi but having Messi on the pitch he's no where near the hero even though he is... You guys should respect his reasons abeg

1 Like

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by do4luv14(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
AndrewDex:

GET THAT?

dey dia dey decieve ursef, u hear dey decieve ur sef
Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by AndrewDex(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
lacruz12:

Will you shut up there.... With all your cap locks I thought you would say something reasonable but all nonsense.

You that's a full grown man what height have you attained??!! Ode

oga at least my comment gat 3 likes, that shows that some reasonable, well thinking, mannered and matured people see sense in my post,
unlike you dumbass and empty brained jackass ...

as useless as your father sound what have your father achieved in his miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by KingTom(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
lacruz12:
Don't know why barca fans are so pained seeing this lad leaving, after all he said he wanted to leave. This dude want recognition and he wouldn't achieve it under the shadow of messi unless he leaves. No matter what stunt he pulls in barca, he will still be a sucker to Messi.

Talking about the dramatic comeback against PSG, anybody that saw that match will give all the credits to neymar and not Messi but having Messi on the pitch he's no where near the hero even though he is... You guys should respect his reasons abeg
Bruv that's just the sad truth I remember when Eder won Portugal the Euro with his goal. Na ronaldo face and pictures flood everywhere the next day. Ronaldo who limped off injured in the first half, life no fair na

1 Like

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by lacruz12(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
AndrewDex:

oga at least my comment gat 3 likes, that shows that some reasonable, well thinking, mannered and matured people see sense in my post,
unlike you dumbass and empty brained jackass ...

as useless as your father sound what have your father achieved in his miserable life.

Gosh you are so daft!!! With all these half witted words you use your brain tek type, am sure you must be very proud, even your dad perhaps. Please just GROW UP a bit more

1 Like

Re: Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed by reallest(f): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
you dont watch football
I watch it more than u tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Offers Himself To Man City / Official Arsenal Thread / PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo Having Fun With His Girlfriend On His Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.