Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Mybb Expert Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mybb Expert Is Needed (705 Views)

If You Are A Pro On Mybb, Please Indicate / Who Has Plugin To Move Post 2 Frontpage In Mybb / Xeneforo & Mybb Guru Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mybb Expert Is Needed by Pearstep: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by wwwmaster: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Shameless attempt on spam. sad
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by Pearstep: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
wwwmaster:
Shameless attempt on spam. sad

not spam bro..... the owner of pktrendz.com needs help on mybb and me m xenforo.... so I don't know anything of mybb...
please always be sure b4 you judge, it can ruin someone reputation
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by wwwmaster: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pearstep:

not spam bro..... the owner of pktrendz.com needs help on mybb and me m xenforo.... so I don't know anything of mybb...
please always be sure b4 you judge, it can ruin someone reputation
And he provided 'Whatsapp number' that is not even on Whatsapp?
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by Pearstep: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
wwwmaster:

the number is correct.... I do check their info to confirm their post..... check again
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by donsheddy1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pearstep:
Mybb expert is needed...

https://pearstep.com/threads/i-need-a-mybb-designer.321/
Na so you dey confirm, the owner of pktrendz is also on Nairaland and he is looking for cheap works.

He's the type that will switch his phone off after you both has agreed on price. He has been on that blog for heaven knows when. Make him dey find, he go see.
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by Pearstep: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
donsheddy1:
Na so you dey confirm, the owner of pktrendz is also on Nairaland and he is looking for cheap works.

He's the type that will switch his phone off after you both has agreed on price. He has been on that blog for heaven knows when. Make him dey find, he go see.

seriously? I have no idea
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by majortwild(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
donsheddy1:

Puahahah Shift make i Faint jare cheesy I can remember u very well U that want the whole world to pay millions On small work Wehdon sir IF U LIKE CARRY MY MATTER FOR U HEAD Is ya Business Remember If someone does not agree with ur price U simply slide away frm his DM But by the way Shift sha i wantu faint ontop ur own Price and Matter jare cheesy
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by majortwild(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
wwwmaster:

Go and check well cuz am the One that posted it Incase u need it for correct offer u can whatsapp me 08144693737
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by donsheddy1(m): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2017
majortwild:

Puahahah Shift make i Faint jare cheesy I can remember u very well U that want the whole world to pay millions On small work Wehdon sir IF U LIKE CARRY MY MATTER FOR U HEAD Is ya Business Remember If someone does not agree with ur price U simply slide away frm his DM But by the way Shift sha i wantu faint ontop ur own Price and Matter jare cheesy
The guy just learn new slangs. Lol. People like you run back to nairaland to tag people as fraud whereas you paid peanut for a job and expect the programmers to perform wonders. Heaven knows I'm not hungry. My advice goes to other programmers in here. In order to grow, desist from collecting cheap jobs as this o. They'll fu*ck u up big time on peanut sake.
Re: Mybb Expert Is Needed by majortwild(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2017
donsheddy1:
The guy just learn new slangs. Lol. People like you run back to nairaland to tag people as fraud whereas you paid peanut for a job and expect the programmers to perform wonders. Heaven knows I'm not hungry. My advice goes to other programmers in here. In order to grow, desist from collecting cheap jobs as this o. They'll fu*ck u up big time on peanut sake.

Ahh Mr No Hungry man grin Na till dem pay u millions then u will know that it Not peanut abi or watermelon dem give u #i can remember this ur word that Goes like this #Its a free world of freelancer so if i dont get hired i can understand # MR no hungry man If u still like CARRY THE MATTER FOR UR HEAD Stick to ur words As it is a Free world cool NA ur type way customers go Off Phone for u Head After hearing ur price U mentality Bent on If dem no pay u high then its not a work Ok #wehdon sir

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paying Niches For Google Adsense 2018 / Music: Burna Boy – On The Low / Tech Blog For Sale, 15k...negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.