Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Question And Answer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question And Answer (803 Views)

Hilarious Interview Question And An Epic Answer / Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. / Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question And Answer by feelgood(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2007
Question and Answer

A father and son went fishing one day. After a couple hours in the boat, the boy suddenly became curious about the world around him.

He asked his father, "How does this boat float"?

The father thought for a moment, then replied, "Don't rightly know, son."

The boy returned to his contemplation, then turned back to his father, "How do fish breathe underwater"?

Once again, the father replied, "Don't rightly know, son."

A little later, the boy asked his father, "Why is the sky blue"?

Again, the father replied, "Don't rightly know, son."

Worried he was going to annoy his father, he says, "Dad, do you mind me asking you all of these questions"?

"Of course not, son. If you don't ask questions, you'll never learn anything!"
Re: Question And Answer by DeHero1: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2007
I can feel ya,

The son really learnt nothing out of all things.

Good one.

(1) (Reply)

Circumcised / Another Teeth / Emphasis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.