Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) (24589 Views)

Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Kolababe: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Enugu based Nollywood actress, Oge Aneke who shared her maternity photos a few days back has now been delivered of a bouncing baby girl. Oge gave birth at the Niger Foundation hospital in Enugu state this week. The baby has been named Portia Zinachi Valentine.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/nollywood-actress-oge-aneke-delivers.html

2 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by jay2pee(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations to her

FTC... Seun, Abeg make I send my akant details? I need money to fall on my akant

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by SELFmade7(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Welcome baby girl,

she for go Yankee born am sha, naija don scatter

3 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kolababe:
Enugu based Nollywood actress, Oge Aneke who shared her maternity photos a few days back has now delivered a bouncing baby girl. Oge delivered at the Niger Foundation hospital in Enugu state this week. The baby has been named Portia Zinachi Valentine.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/nollywood-actress-oge-aneke-delivers.html

Congrats to d couple!Welcome baby girl.
Lol.Delivered a bouncing baby girl.
hmmm...........ls she a courier company?
Delivered of.......
Not our language tho!
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by EKITI001: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
congrats
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by massinola(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
This night na actresses get am. congratulations to her
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations, cute mother and baby.
click on my signature to get your USA PayPal problem solved
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congrats! I pray may the God that did it for u, do it for other expecting mothers.

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by themildsoul: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by cerowo(f): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by ojojoshuaseun: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
so where u wan name d girl make I come chop
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Kingvick: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congrats to the mother and her baby..

Checkout How A Woman Expires
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Monsuru1966(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
@somadila
this is planetofbets1

my nairabet id is 195756
my planetofbets1 moniker have been banned....that the reason am using this
thanks boss smiley
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thank God for safe delivery. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Tberry01(f): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
i am concerned about the name of the baby Portia Zinachi Valentine

What happened to names like Chineye, Adaobi, Nneka, Oluchi etc sad
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

Nice one

May that baby girl bring plenty dowry.
Even if she doesn't decide to marry;
May she be babymama to an A-list celebrity, pastor or politician,

May she be finer and more famous than her mother,
May she be a topnotch slayqueen and may her swag be limitless.
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just shut it angry
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Useless names except Valentine
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by VastFinder: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na rubbish.... this our celeb no come get sense again oooo,,, how can u name a Nigerian child that name??

Grow up.
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Young03(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
so d babe is a Nigerian citizen now
I prefer chad to naija
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Monsuru1966:
@somadila
this is planetofbets1

my nairabet id is 195756
my planetofbets1 moniker have been banned....that the reason am using this
thanks boss smiley
say my name and I will give u money
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 3:36am On Aug 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Zinachi. Learn to mind your business.
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Respecter(f): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2017
SeniorZato:
Congrats! I pray may the God that did it for u, do it for other expecting mothers.
Amen oooooooooooooo
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Jerrymax01(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59126596] shocked

Guy!

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Congrats to d couple!Welcome baby girl. Lol.Delivered a bouncing baby girl. hmmm...........ls she a courier company? Delivered of....... Not our language tho!
"Delivered of" is very much correct
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Augustap(f): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Congrats to d couple!Welcome baby girl.
Lol.Delivered a bouncing baby girl.
hmmm...........ls she a courier company?
Delivered of.......
Not our language tho!

Oga b4 you correct op, read thoroughly
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Augustap(f): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one

May that baby girl bring plenty dowry.
Even if she doesn't decide to marry;
May she be babymama to an A-list celebrity, pastor or politician,

May she be finer and more famous than her mother,
May she be a topnotch slayqueen and may her swag be limitless.
Guy your stupidity is quite shocking and interesting. And it's not as if you're mad.

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Augustap:
Oga b4 you correct op, read thoroughly

Madam She has corrected the post.
Re: Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Zinachi is shortened for Zinachimdi.In Igbo it means"show that my God exists".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers / Bambam Receives Sapiosexual Club Award, Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit / 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.