Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye (1156 Views)

Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by joseph6071: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Still do not know what to say after watching this video, but my problem is that she is meant to be blaming her sister and not the man of God
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twm7HUqPSAc

2 Likes

Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by joseph6071: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by fk001(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let me just read comments
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PASTORPRENUERS...

A COUNTRY WHERE THE NET-WORTH OF A PASTOR IS IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUT HIS MEMBERS ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER A SATANIC ATTACKS, SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS, EVIL UNCLES AND AUNTIES ETC..

THE PARKING CHARGE OF THEIR PRIVATE JETS COULD TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF A FUNDAMENTAL FIGURE IN THE CHURCH MEMBERSHIP.

GODS OF MEN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
sad
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
StephDamielola:

PASTORPRENUERS...

A COUNTRY WHERE THE NET-WORTH OF A PASTOR IS IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUT HIS MEMBERS ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER A SATANIC ATTACKS, SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS, EVIL UNCLES AND AUNTIES ETC..

THE PARKING CHARGE OF THEIR PRIVATE JETS COULD TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF A FUNDAMENTAL FIGURE IN THE CHURCH MEMBERSHIP.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahh....!!

Ya sense of Humour is Legendary...!!

Chill. U. Gat. Not....!
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by ololadeking(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
StephDamielola:

PASTORPRENUERS...

think twice speak once
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
ololadeking:
think twice speak once

YOUR MIND IS LIMITED...

6 Likes

Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by ololadeking(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
StephDamielola:

YOUR MIND IS LIMITED...
are you okay
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
ololadeking:
are you okay

I should be asking you.

1 Like

Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by Topgainer: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Edo woman vex no be small.
The truth is that there is no refund and if her rants come as close as the gates of the Church Centers their Bulldog security, mobile police and DSS agents paid from the money will not hesitate to manhandle or throw her out. Usually, the pastors will blame the 'sowers' who anticipate immediate returns on investment for lacking faith to make that happen. Some are made to give more and all next time to accelerate the return process and make the angels calculate the returns faster.
While it is true that the act of giving is good and shall attract blessings, it is not true that it must be to Church centers or that it must return as doubled sums of money. That notion has ruined many people who took their business capital, borrowed money and profits to some teachers/pastors with the hope that money will return from the sky and explode their business fortunes.
Some pastors are experts in messages that target the bank accounts of citizens. Such messages look like mails from a yahoo boy to his Oyibo mugu, full of promises of a tripled returns on investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by sonofluc1fer: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Another victim of yahoo christianity..

Jesus:
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Peter:
Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk

Yahoo:
Silver and gold I have all, through Christ Jesus, in the name of the God I worship, give me all you have, bless me till you provoke God, and see if you won't get a miracle.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5727443_zombomeme28072017113850_jpeg2e0a01a1fd38426bc1e455df5001be79
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by OtemAtum: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Money don enter baba Ijebu account. It's non-refundable cheesy
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by edicied: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
What will a billionaire like Adeboye be doing with your money?
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by Topgainer: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:
According to the woman, the sister said it was used to pay the salaries of workers. Her money and that of others were used to pay salaries to the pastors.
It is rare for Nigerian Churches to refund money. If they should start that how many millions of men will they refund especially people who gave only to find out later that they were tricked into it ?
A 'small' Pastor with a small Church can be harassed by the police to make a refund but not Billionaire pastor like you said. Billionaire Pastors can easily put a call to the I.G.P and the accuser becomes the accused.
Re: ''Return My Sister's Money'' - Nigerian Lady Has A Message For Pastor EA Adeboye by sonofluc1fer: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2017
edicied:
grin cheesy abi o.
The day God starts answering prayers, many of these men will go broke.

(1) (Reply)

Could 2 People Populate A Planet To 7 Billion People? / Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Images For Friends / What Is Taqiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.