Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How To Get Traffic To Your Website, CPA Offers, And Get Conversions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Traffic To Your Website, CPA Offers, And Get Conversions (456 Views)

Please I Need Help In Promoting Sales Blotter CPA Offers / Make Up To $40 Daily On Ogstacks Completing Offers And Surveys. / Promote Your Cpa Offers To Over 10m Usa Only Leads,earn $250 Weekly On Autopilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Traffic To Your Website, CPA Offers, And Get Conversions by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
A pleasant afternoon to all nairalanders, if you are able to read this post, you are actually lucky but don't just read without applying it. Traffic as we all know is the major problems online marketers are facing, either you are an affiliate marketer, CPA marketer, you own an online store, you're a blogger, you own a website monetized with Google Adsense? You need traffic to earn money or else all efforts will be frustrated....

I will highlight some steps you will take to start getting traffic to your website, affiliate mktn website, Your CPA offers Landing Page easily.....but before i list out what and what to drive traffic to your website or landing pages... You should be concerned about the kind of traffic you want or just anyhow traffic, for instance if the kind of traffic coming to your landing pages aren't interested in what's on your website, they will come and go....

Put this things in place on your website before you source for traffic....

* Good & quality content i.e good articles should be found on your website
* Optimize your website/landing pages for search engines
* Submit your website to bookmarking sites, website directories and search engines
* Use the right keywords on your website's Meta Tags and a good description , this shows search engines what your website is all about so whenever someone searches for what your website is all about your website shows up on the first page of search engines....
* Let your website load faster, don't ever use heavy images or videos that might slow down your website.......

After putting all that in place, this things will drive traffic to your website if done properly........

* Share your website content on social media sites using the social media share buttons integrated on your site
* join forums related to what your website or CPA offers is all about... for CPA marketers if you are promoting a " Money making program" like online surveys, biz profits etc found on CPA NETWORKS, the best ways to get targeted traffic is by joining online forums and classified sites like Craigslist.org etc forums about money making... we have a lot of them which you can join and share your affiliate links but do it carefully so you won't get banned from those forums as they will see it as " Spamming" if you over do it....
*Video marketing is awesome..... YouTube video is good to promote your offers
* Comment on blogs, forums and try to chip in your affiliate links as your signature and if those links aren't allowed, chip in your landing page link. the more views on your comment the likely they'll click your link which drives traffic to your website, CPA offers

Read more about how to convert your CPA offers using Facebook here http://www.cpablueprints.club/2017/07/cpa-offers-vs-facebook-ads-equals-to.html

Do this things for faster result....
*Build an Email List using a "Squeeze Page" and redirect them to your CPA offers, your website or your online store using a CHEAP PAID ADVERTISEMENT or Buy Solo Ads

Take for instance JUMIA, you mostly see their adverts on Facebook everyday, the concept behind it is traffic from Facebook to their online store, Paid advertisement works 100% and faster

*Email Marketing.... email marketing is one of the ways to rake in sales any day anytime as the popular saying " MONEY IS IN THE LIST* if you aren't building an email list of subscribers and you aren't doing email marketing please you need to start doing it or else all your marketing efforts will hit the rock....

With what's written up there if its done correctly, i can assure you that you will get sales, conversions on your offers....

In my personal tutorials i show my students all the Online forums to get traffic, the best offers that converts for CPA Marketers and as well how to build landing pages, squeeze pages and as well how to open a US PayPal from Nigeria.....to contact me check my details below in my signature

Thanks a bunch for taking your time to read this post and you can read about how to convert your CPA offers here http://www.cpablueprints.club/2017/07/cpa-offers-vs-facebook-ads-equals-to.html

I sign out, One Love

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Branding As A Marketing Tool / Custom Banners And Its Impact On Your Business / Tokunbo Awoof!!! GET Uk Used Flatscreen Tvs At Ridiculous Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.