Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) (2224 Views)

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. / Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Oga080666419419: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
let's set the record straight before the evil government turn the table on the poor masses, Buhari is the crusader of hate speeches, let's use this platform to remind Sai bababu how sectional, vindictive and primordial their lord and personal Savior is.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Oga080666419419: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Hate monger par excellent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Oga080666419419: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Buhari: The Harbinger of Hate Speeches

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Oga080666419419: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States

http://allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by ESDKING: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mr vegetable planted the seed, its now now time to backfire.

Ezi ofia.

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by ALOWONLE419(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by ProjectNaija(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
I keep on repeating it, buhari is by far the worst leader that has ever ruled Nigeria and the worst thing to happen to Nigeria since the end of the civil war.

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Oga080666419419: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProjectNaija:
I keep on repeating it, buhari is by far the worst leader that has ever ruled Nigeria and the worst thing to happen to Nigeria since the end of the civil war.

reason why I don't give a duck whether he is death or alive,if you read Accidental Public Servant by El Rufai and see how he described Buhari you will know that Nigeria is a foolish country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
*watching*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by greatgod2012(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
This thread go sweet well well!

PMB, the originator of hate speech!

I remember these......

97% versus 5%!

A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north!

If I don't win this election, the baboons will be soaked in blood!

brb

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by ProjectNaija(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
This thread go sweet well well!

PMB, the originator of hate speech!

I remember these......

97% versus 5%!

A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north!

If I don't win this election, the baboons will be soaked in blood!

brb

It still beats my imagination how sane Nigerians were deceived and hoodwinked into voting the tyrant into power. Buhari represents everything bad about Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by amc: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is this what we call hate speeches?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by AngryRebel: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oga080666419419:
The Hate monger par excellent
cc Sariki
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
WHAT A PRESIDENT WITH HATE SPEECH. NO LEADER SINCE NIGERIAS HISTORY HAS POLARISED THE NATION LIKE THIS DULLARD angry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by afongha: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
OP, I think you should look up the definition of hate speech.

Just for the records, I dont particularly support those utterances of his

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by maxiflexy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
I need video evidence of those statement.
Quote me when you have one.
NOTE quote me when you have one
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by brize(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Nigerian Govt was able to wage a highly sophisticated propaganda hate machinery against the Igbos in order to rally support among Nigerians to fight a very un-civil war.
The Nigerian News network and that of Radio Nigeria broadcastted hate speech in the form of an opening montage for their news sessions.
The theme song for NTA back then was sang in Hausa degenerating the Igbos with phrases like "we will defile their women", "we shall avenge each of our murdered brothers with a thousand of their men".
The hate propaganda against the Igbos was a rallying point of all Nigerinas to be reunited in a quest to punish and forcefully re-annex the new Nation state of Biafra back into the colonial contraption.
The propaganda machinery had its headquarters in both London (BBC Hausa service) and Radio Nigeria (based in Lagos).
At the end of the war, the propaganda against the Igbo was officially discontinued by the Federal Govt but the hate filled Yorubas who had grown accustomed to listening to hate speech against Igbos continued propagating that hatred through their children till this day.
If you must speak of hate then ask your fathers and mothers why omo Igbo is such a Taboo.
While the Hausa-Fulani's hatred for the Igbos is no different than the same disdain they hold for every other "Kafuri" people ( Yorubas included), the main motivator for Igbo hatred in the north is not based on any political differences but rather out of a fundemantalist Islamic decree to subdue and enslave non Muslims in their midst to which Igbos in the north are the most visible minority.
The Yoruba hatred for the Igbo is generationally handed down hatred from father to son, from mother to daughter stemming out of pure hatred and

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by brize(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by omowolewa: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
They said he don repent
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by nototribalist: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
brize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg. love speech by a yoruba
wetin concern Afonja here now

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by nototribalist: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
omowolewa:
They said he don repent

Re wetin?

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
nototribalist:
wetin concern Afonja here now
tongue

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by rainylad(f): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
amc:

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by rainylad(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
amc:

..No,they are love speeches.
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by tuniski: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
brize:
The Nigerian Govt was able to wage a highly sophisticated propaganda hate machinery against the Igbos in order to rally support among Nigerians to fight a very un-civil war.
The Nigerian News network and that of Radio Nigeria broadcastted hate speech in the form of an opening montage for their news sessions.
The theme song for NTA back then was sang in Hausa degenerating the Igbos with phrases like "we will defile their women", "we shall avenge each of our murdered brothers with a thousand of their men".
The hate propaganda against the Igbos was a rallying point of all Nigerinas to be reunited in a quest to punish and forcefully re-annex the new Nation state of Biafra back into the colonial contraption.
The propaganda machinery had its headquarters in both London (BBC Hausa service) and Radio Nigeria (based in Lagos).
At the end of the war, the propaganda against the Igbo was officially discontinued by the Federal Govt but the hate filled Yorubas who had grown accustomed to listening to hate speech against Igbos continued propagating that hatred through their children till this day.
If you must speak of hate then ask your fathers and mothers why omo Igbo is such a Taboo.
While the Hausa-Fulani's hatred for the Igbos is no different than the same disdain they hold for every other "Kafuri" people ( Yorubas included), the main motivator for Igbo hatred in the north is not based on any political differences but rather out of a fundemantalist Islamic decree to subdue and enslave non Muslims in their midst to which Igbos in the north are the most visible minority.
The Yoruba hatred for the Igbo is generationally handed down hatred from father to son, from mother to daughter stemming out of pure hatred and

Sick mind! Which yoruba hates you, your neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by CltrAltDel: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lets Compare

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles.

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

The latest and my favourite hate speech… "Igbos are PIGS & IDIOTS" grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3149547_3064311ctclg3mwcaetylbjpeg71e3cffc188a4206b394e71116c6adef_jpegef6f218fd2edfb419a9183bd773bf34b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by CltrAltDel: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
winkWhat happened… why is the thread suddenly dry…. Come PIGS & IDIOTS make una no fall my hand o! grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by TheKingIsHere: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalasticlala over to you grin
Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by TheKingIsHere: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
maxiflexy:
I need video evidence of those statement.

Quote me when you have one.

NOTE quote me when you have one

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

I await your response after you watch the video

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) by Oga080666419419: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
CltrAltDel:
winkWhat happened… why is the thread suddenly dry…. Come PIGS & IDIOTS make una no fall my hand o! grin grin grin

Had it been you were among the Corp members Buhari killed in 2011.

uncircumcised blokos

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NYSC Disowns Kemi Adeosun’s Exemption ‘certificate’ / The New Face Of Newly Completed Milken Hill Road Enugu / Enugu Sports Club Endorses Gov. Ugwuanyi For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.