Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk (28807 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Ovokoo: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Do you remember where Nollywood Actor, Ronke Oshodi said that she can't cook for her husband?

She has come out crying to claim that she was only joking in the interview and was surprised that her comment was taken out of context.

Watch the Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwTC2ZUdMc

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nollywood-actress-ronke-oshodi-cries-recent-interview-claims-joking-video/

See earlier thread where she said it

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I'm The Breadwinner Of The Family

https://www.nairaland.com/3963559/ronke-oshodi-oke-cant-cook-im

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by DRPAIT123(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
LWKMD...so all this things weh we deh watch for Yoruba nollywood na true if I be a celebrity,I will think wella before I say anything

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by DRPAIT123(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
I need talk again abeg LMAO,
you weh make up wella that time,no remember use ordinary lipgloss this time...buhari has said it all,many women strictly belong to the kitchen and the other room

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Iseoluwani: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hollywood what? And she doesn't know how to handle public critic? I doubt if she had had her morning face wash before uploading that video.. The things we do in anger does no good. Emotional intelligence should be craved for by all.. I know there's a better way she would have handled this, but the boiling anger in her didn't allow it...

www.entmirror.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by 14teenK: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
This one Don marry zombie husband and she be misplacing us for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Khallyella(f): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Someone cannot play with Nigerians again cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by ismail4sure: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
no going back
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Tommfrench(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
That's was childish of her to have uttered
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by crownfit2017(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
We need to think before saying things....words r like eggs

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Destined2win: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by SeunFirstSon: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
B
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by MrMcJay(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
See mouth

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by SeunFirstSon: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bloggers are the cause of every problem we are facing in this country.
Na Dem cause FG and Psquare problem
Wizkid and Davido
Tonto dike failed marriage
And so many other issues, Possibly she might just be joking.

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Shortyy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
So that's why you're crying?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by maklelemakukula(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
WE WILL NOT TAKE IT angry
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by talk2saintify(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na Mumu dey Worry this One

As if yhu dont know who Nigerians Are

tchew

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by seunny4lif(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Nigerians and no chill at all grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by ALOWONLE419(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
cool
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Samguine: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
What I don't understand is why she shouting she does not understand

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just ordinary breadwinner Nd u can't cook for ur husband abi? If u come become govonor the man go turn to ur gateman. Ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Exponental(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pride...... If you married a responsible man, losing his financial strength shouldn't mean he should lose his dignity..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin

Maybe jazz man dey among her in-laws.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by helphelp: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why cry though?

If it's a joke, then let it remain so

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by ezebunafo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
who your cry help
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Bisjosh(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hubby and MIL don give am stern warning grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by BUHARItesticles: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
The woman is regretting, maybe the husband has given her quit notice for such embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Deefuray(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
this is a whole new level of attention seeking...

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yuk and she used to be my favorite Yoruba actress...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by chigoizie7(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kikikikikukukiku, na Wetin she go do last last, forget all that crocodile tears, na because say ee don come de hunt her.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is / Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.