Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Saved You From Poverty, You Can Never Take My Place – Harrysong Slams Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saved You From Poverty, You Can Never Take My Place – Harrysong Slams Kcee (652 Views)

Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit / Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saved You From Poverty, You Can Never Take My Place – Harrysong Slams Kcee by OfficialNNB: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
The ongoing beef between former friends and label-mates, Harrysong and KCee, has taken a new twist after Mr Songz took a humiliating swipe at Limpopo master publicly on stage.

While speaking on stage at the Warri Mega Fiesta, Nigerian singer, Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong, dissed his former label mate and friend, Kingsley Okonkwo also known as KCee.

The Alter Plate CEO who headlined the event in Warri, Delta state, boasted to have been the messiah that saved KCee from abject poverty by resuscitating his music career.

While doing a freestyle before his audience, Harrysong sang:

“KCEE TELL ME SAY I NOR SUPPOSED TO RECORD O.

“I REMIND AM SAY ‘YOU FORGET, WHEN KC AND PRESH BROKE, YOU JUST DEY FORGET O, THIS LONELY WARRI BOY O NAI HIM YOU MEET TO HELP YOU O.

“I FIT NO GET MAMA. I FIT NO GET PAPA. I FIT NO GET BROTHER. BUT I GET TALENT O. A WICKED TALENT O! YOU CAN TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME, YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY PLACE. FAVOUR IS MY NAME.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQRyMylyuE/

http://nnaemekasblog.com/i-saved-poverty-can-never-take-place-harrysong-humiliates-kcee-public-video/

Re: I Saved You From Poverty, You Can Never Take My Place – Harrysong Slams Kcee by pizzylee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
that remains me community shield is on Sunday 2:45pm
Re: I Saved You From Poverty, You Can Never Take My Place – Harrysong Slams Kcee by holatin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
and it goes on and on
Re: I Saved You From Poverty, You Can Never Take My Place – Harrysong Slams Kcee by binsanni(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
FERTILITY FINISH HIM TO THE LAST EDGE

(1) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Celebrities That Kill Fashion [photos] / Nollywood Actor, Caz Chidiebere Reveals Those Behind Nnamdi Kanu / ‘i’ve Been Called A Man!’ Serena Williams Writes Emotional Letter To Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.