Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

UBA Costumers Complain Bitterly About Visa Card That Stopped Working - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Costumers Complain Bitterly About Visa Card That Stopped Working (332 Views)

Thinking About Visa Processes Or International Employment Processes / How To Attract Your Costumers With A Unique Business Card / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA Costumers Complain Bitterly About Visa Card That Stopped Working by emekanairaland(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have to apply for master card today as I could not withdraw with my visa card on UBA bank.
This has affected other UBA customers as they troop into the bank to complain of same problem.
When asked what the problem was they said it was network issues......

(1) (Reply)

NSE: Guinness Nigeria Leads As All Share Index Gains 230.17 Pts / Sales And Affiliate The Secret To Making Money Online / Excess Airtime? Convert It To Cash Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.