Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

nn - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / nn (1155 Views)

Cds And Dvds: Any Good News For Jiji's Film And Music Videos ? / 2016 Form Are Available For Interested Pple In Film And Music Production / HELP! I Want To Go Into Movie Production And Directing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nn by magnusmovies: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
nd
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
we
Re: nn by humblenature: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
sir pls. one of my friends. joined your academy last year and now he has opened his own . i want to ask. is it possible for someone to learn about cinematography so fast and if yes, how can i g in touch because my sister wants to go into acting. thank u sir..and how long (duration) is your courses?
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls i need your answer pls
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
humblenature:
sir pls. one of my friends. joined your academy last year and now he has opened his own . i want to ask. is it possible for someone to learn about cinematography so fast and if yes, how can i g in touch because my sister wants to go into acting. thank u sir..and how long (duration) is your courses?
ok. thank you for your patience your question . i would have been happier if you had let me know the name of your friend because i am happy for him. he is part of our success story.
back to your question.the answer is yes . you with our gadjets on ground you can learn swiftly and become a professional in three months programme. many of our students are doing well not only your friend. so your sister can join us. but i would have liked to know the axtual interst she puts into
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
pix

Re: nn by magnusmovies: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
we are glad to announce our august admission is now on..please contact us for your choice course.. 08032684423
we also offer scolarships and accommodations
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
more

Re: nn by magnusmovies: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
CALL TODAY AND ENROLL FOR YOUR DREAM COURSE..

Re: nn by humblenature: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
magnusmovies:
ok. thank you for your patience your question . i would have been happier if you had let me know the name of your friend because i am happy for him. he is part of our success story.
back to your question.the answer is yes . you with our gadjets on ground you can learn swiftly and become a professional in three months programme. many of our students are doing well not only your friend. so your sister can join us. but i would have liked to know the axtual interst she puts into
my friends name is jerry orjinta . he studied video directing and he shoots music video now. i asked him how he learnt because i know he loves clarence peters is hes idol. but he told me he came across one magnus production and when i saw your advert i wanted to know if its thesame. my sister wants to study directing and screen writing.sir i hope you dont mind if i contact you via your phone number you dropped
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2017
humblenature:
my friends name is jerry orjinta . he studied video directing and he shoots music video now. i asked him how he learnt because i know he loves clarence peters is hes idol. but he told me he came across one magnus production and when i saw your advert i wanted to know if its thesame. my sister wants to study directing and screen writing.sir i hope you dont mind if i contact you via your phone number you dropped
ok. your sister is free to join. contact us via our phone number and whatsapp too.
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2017
BECOME A PRO IN JUST THREE MONTHS..

Re: nn by magnusmovies: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
ACCOMODATION IS READY ON REQUEST.

Re: nn by magnusmovies: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
WE ALSO OFFER SCORLASHIPS TOO. CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS OF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMMES..

Re: nn by lordaustin(m): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2017
magnusmovies:
welcome.. you are free to ask your questions about opportunities in cinematography , media , and anythng that involves video cameras and photo cameras and becoming a video director in record time.
we run a film academy which offers courses like ..
1.. Digital Photography
2.. Cinematography
3.. Video and Photo editing
4.. Acting
5.. Screen writing
6.. Directing
7.. Creative makeup designs
8..Modelling
9.. Web design and Networking
10.. 3d animation and special effect

feel free to talk to us here and you can also call us on phone ..08032684423 .. we will respond to you proffesionally
you can also whatsapp us...

Hello sir,

I would please like to know the name(s) of possible software used for TV (live broadcast) production.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
lordaustin:

Hello sir,

I would please like to know the name(s) of possible software used for TV (live broadcast) production.

Thanks in anticipation.
."Thank you for writing, you need to apply in the course to know more on Linear and Non Linear editing call us fro more details.. 08032684423
Re: nn by magnusmovies: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Magnus Film Academy Timetable

*Cinematography*
(Mon -10am-12:30pm)
(Wed - 1pm-4pm)
(Fri. - 10am-12:30pm)

*Video Editing*
(Tue - 10am-12:30pm)
(Thur - 1pm-4pm)
(Sat - 1pm-4pm).

*Acting*
(Mon -10am-12:30pm)
(Wed - 1pm-4pm)
(Fri. - 10am-12:30pm)

*Directing*
(Thur - 1pm-4pm)
(Sat - 1pm-4pm).

*Screen Writing*
(Thur - 1pm-4pm)
(Sat - 1pm-4pm).

*3d Animation & Special effects*

(Tue - 1pm-4pm)
(Thur -10am-12:30pm)
(Sat - 1pm-4pm).

Other courses Timetable can be viewed in the school notice board

*REGISTER YOUR COURSE AT*
www.magnusfilmacademy.com

*Administrative office* No 26, First Avenue off Damijah Road Trans Ekulu Enugu

*Office Lines*
08032684423 & 08033076305

Re: nn by magnusmovies: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Welcome to our world of opportunities and where we bring the action in you, be it behind or infront of camera as far as film making is concern. You will become masters under our tutelage.

We offer courses on Multimedia and film making. More so we have accommodation facilities(optional)

All our courses run between 2-3 months. call us now 08032684423

(1) (Reply)

'we Are Running Out Of Patience' - Nigerians Tells TSTV Africa On Twitter / Frodd Bags An Endorsement, Becomes An Ambassador. / Any 'lost' Fans Out There ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.