Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) (680 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just for dating Me Eazi, Temi Otedola have been through all stages of trolling! Just yesterday she said something about handling her worst and got different replies from Nigerian guys, someone said 'I am A born Handler'

The fashion blogger tweeted that the future is female and African! And got this reply!

http://www.lailasblog.com/lol-wont-allow-temi-otedola-rest-photo/

cc: Lalasticlala, Missyb3, fynestboi, mynd44

Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Angeleena(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
lol
Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Savage.
Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
I cant date parasit(poor) girl/lady/woman..

Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Tynasparks(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
She no kuku get their time.....
Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by doyinisaac(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I cant date parasit(poor) girl/lady/woman..
Who asked you?

Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
I observed that only rich man daughter love but the poor man daughter dont,but why.
Kai if a rich man daughter will love me to the extent of giving me blank check to write any amount i want,i will cherish her so much
Re: Lol! Why Wont They Allow Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi To Rest? (photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
doyinisaac:
Who asked you?
Lamidi cownu owner of aba IDP

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable ! See As A Futo Lecturer Disgrace Himself In Front Of Girls / Miss Akwa Ibom, Idara Inokon Wins Miss Nigeria USA Held In New York / I'm Just 24 Years Old But I Have Achieved 60 Years Old Goals – Davido Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.