Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,876 members, 7,866,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Huawei Mate 10 Release Date, Rumors And News So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Mate 10 Release Date, Rumors And News So Far (449 Views)

Iphone 12 And 12 Pro Release Date, Rumors, News, And Features / Galaxy Note 10 Release Date, Has Been Confirmed / Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 10 Release Date, Rumors And News So Far by Sirumosam: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
As proposed by the company’s CEO, the Huawei Mate 10 will arrive before the end of the year. But we still don’t know exactly when the Huawei Mate 10 launch will be – but a new leak may have given us our best clue yet.

According to Polish site TableTowo, a trusted source has revealed that the Mate 10 launch will be on October 16 in the German city of Munich.

There were suggestions that Huawei could launch its next phablet at IFA 2017 in Berlin at the start of September, but with its predecessor’s – the Mate 9 – launch taking place in November 2016, things didn’t line up.
Mate 10 Lite on the way as well?

The source went on to claim that the standard version of the Mate 10 will pack a 6.1-inch display, while Huawei will also apparently launch a “Lite” version as well with a 5.8-inch screen...More details here ==>>>>https://www.techzafo.com/huawei-mate-10-release-date-and-news-so-far
Re: Huawei Mate 10 Release Date, Rumors And News So Far by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
why will i buy this expensive sh!t. while my infinix note 3 satisfied my mobile tastes.

mtchweee!

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On This / Budget Dual Cameras Smartphone / The Nokia 2 About To Be Released Comes With 4000mah Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.