Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Birds Repellant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Birds Repellant (1311 Views)

Buy SUPERGRO & Get FREE Snake Repellant Or Soldier Ant Killer / Our 120 Birds Capacity Poultry Cage @ 70,000 Naira(whatsapp :08062246255. / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birds Repellant by kantin: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls anybody with I dear of birds repellant? I have a rice farm and birds will soon start feeding on it
Re: Birds Repellant by MyNewJackeT: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
I've never heard of a bird repellant before, you can use a scare crow, but the easiest is to buy a long thread, make a kite, using black water proof, you know that kite that kids use to do, depending on how large your farm is, you can do two, it's going to chase away the birds by making it seem like a larger bird is above them while they are about to feed, but you should know it's not good in the raining season and it's also temporary.

Secondly you can tie an old DVD plate to the plant that keeps moving with the wind to chase away the birds but the truth is you can't tie the DVD to every rice plant.

Try scare crow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birds Repellant by Elysianheritage: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
kantin:
Pls anybody with I dear of birds repellant? I have a rice farm and birds will soon start feeding on it
Bird Repellant I know and have used, is in the form of herbicide you mix with water and apply to your rice farm with a spray tank.

It's called BirdForce 200ml.
Re: Birds Repellant by soil9: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Elysianheritage:

Bird Repellant I know and have used, is in the form of herbicide you mix with water and apply to your rice farm with a spray tank.

It's called BirdForce 200ml.
it is true that there is a bird repellant called bird force which is in powder and liquid formulation and distributed by jubaili agrotec. send me a mail via technical.abuja@jubailiagrotec.com for more enquiries
Re: Birds Repellant by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
soil9:
it is true that there is a bird repellant called bird force which is in powder and liquid formulation and distributed by jubaili agrotec. send me a mail via technical.abuja@jubailiagrotec.com for more enquiries
Sounds like a herbicide?

Does it kills them?
Re: Birds Repellant by soil9: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

Sounds like a herbicide?

Does it kills them?
it doesn't. birds generally don't like the taste and smell. it is non-toxic to birds and human. it taste and smells like banana flavour.
Re: Birds Repellant by kantin: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
soil9:
I tried sending you mail and was told that the address does not exist
Re: Birds Repellant by soil9: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
kantin:
the email address does exist. type correctly
Re: Birds Repellant by obi1000(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
kantin:

Where can one buy it

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get Buyers For Snails. / Inside Milky Way Diary Plateau State / I Need Catfish Broadstock And Ovaprim In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.