Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job (1530 Views)

Medical Laboratory Scientist License Renewal Summary For Year 2020 / Medical Laboratory Scientist Vacancy@Malens Diagnostic Solutions, Ebute, Ikorodu / Can A Biochemist Work As A Laboratory Scientist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,

Pls, post jobs for medical laboratory scientist on this thread.

Thanks!
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Kmartt(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Medical Laboratory jobs everywhere. Your course is a professional course dear. Just a lil more time, u will even have a reason to choose inbtw jobs.

1 Like

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kmartt:
Medical Laboratory jobs everywhere. Your course is a professional course dear. Just a lil more time, u will even have a reason to choose inbtw jobs.

Thank u sir,

Current challenge for now is that of location. Really don't have where to stay in the major cities like Abuja & Lagos where vacancies are actually much.
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by nelszx: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
innosaint27:

Thank u sir,

Current challenge for now is that of location. Really don't have where to stay in the major cities like Abuja & Lagos where vacancies are actually much.
You want to practice MLS in Nigeria then you choose those two states cos your salary won' be different from what you received during internship. There are jobs in Lagos and Abuja
My brother I have worked in 4 different hospitals in barely a year (anywhere the money pass I move). I currently work a job of 14 days / month (no call and weekends) with good pay grin. So you decide where you want to pitch tent

2 Likes

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by nelszx: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
innosaint27:

Thank u sir,

You want to practice MLS in Nigeria then you choose those two states cos your salary won' be different from what you received during internship. There are jobs in Lagos and Abuja
My brother I have worked in 4 different hospitals in barely a year (anywhere the money pass I move). I currently work a job of 14 days / month (no call and weekends) with good pay grin. So you decide where you want to pitch tent

1 Like

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
nelszx:

I appreciate the amazing truth you have shared sir. I will be a fool to challenge it. grin

Abuja is my pick but I'm very much flexible on the issue of location.

I will be glad if we keep in touch sir.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Wazoblog(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Guy see what I have for you :

MEDICAL lab Scientist.

Feetal Diagnosis Clinic; a new, ultra-modern healthcare centre, with state-of-the-art facilities located in the highbrow area of Lekki Phase 1 is recruiting in the following positions:
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist.

Requirements
Applicants must have B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Science
Applicants MUST be very fluent in English Language, confident and able to express themselves articulately.
Applicants MUST be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
Applicants MUST be IT-savvy.

Source:

Applicants should send their CVs to dipo.olaoye@feetalclinic.com

Source: http://www.medicalnigeria.com/2017/08/medical-laboratory-scientist-needed-at.html

2 Likes

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by nelszx: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
innosaint27:

I appreciate the amazing truth you have shared sir. I will be a fool to challenge it. grin

Abuja is my pick but I'm very much flexible on the issue of location.

I will be glad if we keep in touch sir.

Thanks!

Leave this Sir thing, we're professional colleagues at least once in a while we seek guidance on certain things.

My chief just know MLS isn't scarce especially in Lagos, you select jobs and which to settle for (as regards pay and working conditions). Just know that your salary is 6 digits (nothing less).
Hospitals, private labs, several centres scattered about its just matter of month(s) you must get if not more than 1.
And subscribe your mail to www.medicalworldnigeria.com they place adverts as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
nelszx:

Leave this Sir thing, we're professional colleagues at least once in a while we seek guidance on certain things.

My chief just know MLS isn't scarce especially in Lagos, you select jobs and which to settle for (as regards pay and working conditions). Just know that your salary is 6 digits (nothing less).
Hospitals, private labs, several centres scattered about its just matter of month(s) you must get if not more than 1.
And subscribe your mail to www.medicalworldnigeria.com they place adverts as e dey hot

grin shocked grin

I really appreciate your kindness. I am subscribed to medicalworldnigeria.com

1 Like

Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by leonard002(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: A Medical Laboratory Scientist Needs A Job by Sctests: 8:03pm On Jan 20
nelszx:

When I was in Lagos many years ago, after school, while awaiting internship, I got a huge medical yellow pages that contained the list of all Hospitals, Medical Laboratories, Clinics, Pharmacies, in Nigeria, sent emails to them and also called some.

One of the Directors of a lab interviewed me right on the spot on phone, asking me about Gram staining. I passed, he asked me to see him in two days at his office. grin
Another director returned my mail the next day and set up an interview on a weekend (Saturday).

I settled for the highest bidder.

MLS job are everywhere but they are barely advertised. There is always a Director thinking of how to replace his Scientist who has Japa'ed. Some are thinking of getting more scientists in case one leaves.

(1) (Reply)

Ibedc Job Interview Let Meet Here / DIN Logistics Recruiting For Dispatch Riders / Doculand Business Solutions Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.