Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? (1119 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by muyinet: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
I live with her and we already have a child but had no money to do the necessary wedding and engagement ceremonies when we started but now, I'm ready to go for the wedding but how do I propose with a ring that would bring out the excitement that she would have experienced if it had been done before we started living together?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by Trailblazer8197(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Go to Google for options and select the one that suits you best. All the best sire!
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by poshestmina(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by elektra(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
You are in the best position to answer your question.
What kind of person is she? Introvert? Extrovert?
Does she like surprises? Is she the romantic candle lit dinner kind of person?

Since you guys are technically married to outsiders I think you should make it a private affair.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Take her out na.... Be daring.. Tell her..will u marry me again and again grin
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by BlackDBagba: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Life is good.
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by muyinet: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
elektra:
You are in the best position to answer your question.
What kind of person is she? Introvert? Extrovert?
Does she like surprises? Is she the romantic candle lit dinner kind of person?

Since you guys are technically married to outsiders I think you should make it a private affair.

Thanks.

I planned to make it a private affair too.

In choosing the proposal ring, should I let her make her choice of design or I could buy it and let everything caught her unawares?
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by elektra(f): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
muyinet:

Thanks.

I planned to make it a private affair too.

In choosing the proposal ring, should I let her make her choice of design or I could buy it and let everything caught her unawares?

Bro, I no sabi your wife so I cannot tell what her preference is.
You could purchase a simple relatively inexpensive ring and give her the option of getting a different one after the proposal.
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by muyinet: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
elektra:

Bro, I no sabi your wife so I cannot tell what her preference is.
You could purchase a simple relatively inexpensive ring and give her the option of getting a different one after the proposal.

Thanks. You have again 'voiced' out my mind.
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by lilmax(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
don't marry her
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by muyinet: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2017
lilmax:
don't marry her

Yes Sir.
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by Richy4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Go to the bank and open a trust fund for your child with that money..it will yield interest by the time he/she starts Uni..Things are not always stable in this world..if u have now, use it wisely...Marriage ceremony is not an investment.. Just tell her how you feel about her everyday of her life..

Oh!!! I hope the ladies will not bite my ears off on this thread..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by jahsharon: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Richy4:
Go to the bank and open a trust fund for your child with that money..it will yield interest by the time he/she starts Uni..Things are not always stable in this world..if u have now, use it wisely...Marriage ceremony is not an investment.. Just tell her how you feel about her everyday of her life..

So his baby mama does not deserve marriage? Do you have a sister, niece or female cousin? Would you like them to be treated same way?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by Richy4(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
jahsharon:

So his baby mama does not deserve marriage? Do you have a sister, niece or female cousin? Would you like them to be treated same way?

Treated which way pls?.....That I suggested that he should open a fund for his kid in case of rainy days, was that the bad treatment?

Ok.. If the suggestion was too offensive...I am sorry....
Re: How Do I Propose To My 'wife'? by muyinet: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Richy4:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

[photos]reactions Troll As Poor Bride Uses Mosquito Net And Rice Bag For Wedding / Sisters Lifting Sisters / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.