Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28378 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Failtech: 3:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Failtech:
Pls I'd like to make inquires
(1) What's your shipping rate on Phones & Laptops
(2) Do you charge Fuel fee like Milky, if yes what's the rate.
(3) How many days does shipment takes
(4) Would the goods arrive in Lagos
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 4:22am On Feb 08, 2018
hillsway:
Cities to search for around CALIFORNIA:

south central L.A zipcode 90044
Torrance
Orange county
Santa Monica

OHIO
Cleveland Ohio

SOUTH CAROLINA
places to search for around South Carolina orange burg county:
Collegestreet South carolina zipcode 29096
Columbia

N/B

1) Need I say that I'd gladly appreciate if deep thought is given to this phrase "Should I risk doing business with this man or not" before sending me a chat on whatsapp.

2) Sending a chat requesting to see pictures or videos of me(like we're auditioning for project fame) would likely land you a BLOCK award.

3) I'm not a huge fan of P.m,so I'd only opt for messages via whatsapp on +2348154156864

That aside stay winning!

Exchange rate: 375/1$

Gas charge within 2 miles radius is 25$(multiple distance attracts extra charge)

ETA is at-least 10 working days from shipping.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 4:23am On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Failtech post=64880061][/quote]please check the front page.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by humblesteve(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
hillsway:
sites called:

www,offerup.com
www.letgo.com
www.ebay.com
www.amazon.com

you buy and we help ship or we help procure on your behalf.
The first and second site are not opening. Is there anything am not doing right?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by iambakay(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
humblesteve:

The first and second site are not opening. Is there anything am not doing right?
what's the error message , but anyways you may need a VPN app to make use of the website
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
humblesteve:

make use of puffin browser + a vpn to access those.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2018
IF U LIKE TO GET GOOD DEALS FOR PICKUP BY HILLSWAY, I CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE, U WILL GET SWEET DEAL. I WILL HELP U SEARCH FOR SUCH GOOD DEALS GIVE U D LINKS THEN U CAN ASK HILLSWAY TO HELP PICKUP, WHATZAPP ME : 07038194394 T&C APPLY

Service still available!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
if u are interested in having this Omen Hp, contact me just bargain with seller HP 15-5210nr Omen 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB

At good deal ever!!!!!!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by emilex1000: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
wasiy:
if u are interested in having this Omen Hp, contact
me just bargain with seller
HP 15-5210nr Omen 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop -
Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB

At good deal ever!!!!!!
How much is it and cost of getting it
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
How much is it and cost of getting it in abuja
whatzapp me 07038194394
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
OYA @
omonla
Ametu166
wasiy

first batch of items ready for pickup.

I'm still lowkey picking up.

Got so much work @ hand that updating and reaching out, seem unattainable. But when the chips are down,got a spot in my heart for those true businessmen who risked doing business with me!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by omonlaa: 2:20am On Feb 15, 2018
hillsway:
OYA @
omonla
Ametu166
wasiy

first batch of items ready for pickup.

I'm still lowkey picking up.

Got so much work @ hand that updating and reaching out, seem unattainable. But when the chips are down,got a spot in my heart for those true businessmen who risked doing business with me!

Aye aye captain. But this is lowkey like third batch sha.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
omonlaa:

Aye aye captain. But this is lowkey like third batch sha.
na him o!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Asus gaming laptop picked up for @ ametu

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2018
New Samsung Note 8 picked up for @ametu.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Got a deal for Samsung S8+ if interest, hala me for pickup pickup

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
@ Omonla
@ shapman
@ implex
@ genty aka para my bro.

Item set for pickup sir.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good will communicate u soon
Available is iPhone X & Note 8 at reasonable price
call/what app: 07038194394

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good will communicate u soon
Available is iPhone X & Note 8 mint conditions unlocked at reasonable price
call/what app: 07038194394
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bro, thanks for today. I just pickup up my item from hillsway today and the service is really satisfactory.

All items complete and as described.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by twinskenny(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2018
wasiy:
Got a deal for Samsung S8+ if interest, hala me for pickup pickup

How much bro let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Abeg I never see people buy from this guy. Wetin happen na
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
CuteCeo:
wetin dem dey sell asn wetin dem dey buy for this thread biko?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
CuteCeo:

Buy from which guy?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
hillsway:
wetin dem dey sell asn wetin dem dey buy for this thread biko?
As in use your services to buy from OfferUp
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
gentyholar:

Buy from which guy?
Asin have you used his services to buy from offerup
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
CuteCeo:

Asin have you used his services to buy from offerup

Yes now, several times and am still expecting more items this week. 100% legit. And you go get your goods as described. Just search for your deals and contact him to do the rest.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
gentyholar:
Bro, thanks for today. I just pickup up my item from hillsway today and the service is really satisfactory.

All items complete and as described.

Just picked up this one for one of my clients few days ago.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
gentyholar:

Yes now, several times and am still expecting more items this week. 100% legit. And you go get your goods as described. Just search for your deals and contact him to do the rest.
I dey fear ni. I have not seen enough testimonies
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
CuteCeo:

I dey fear ni. I have not seen enough testimonies
Baba don't even come close biko...asin don't even bring that fear over here.

Wait till tomorrow for my new thread.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Gpik79: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
3 Pieces of HTC One A9 Available
Phones are in Pristine Condition
3GB RAM 32GB ROM
13MP Back Camera
4MP Sharp Front Camera
Quick Charge 3.0
Front Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
5 inches 1080p AMOLED Screen
Processor: Snapdragon 617
Adreno 405 GPU
Android 6.0.1 upgradeable to 7.0
Long Lasting Battery

Trust me this phone can handle all your needs, be it Gaming or multitasking or Photography, this phone is a beast and a beautiful phone overall
Price: 50K each
Calls only: 0811nine724925
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
hillsway:
Baba don't even come close biko...asin don't even bring that fear over here.

Wait till tomorrow for my new thread.

Ok boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / Hp 6735S and Hp 6730S Laptops: Wifi, Webcam and Bluetooth. (British Standard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.