Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) (33003 Views)

Solomon Derikoma Is Dead! Naval Officer Found Dead In His Apartment In Kaduna / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by cuteguy123(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky,

Some of his mates in Achara Layout do not even own an international passport,
Let alone entering a plane,
Let alone leaving the shores of Nigeria,
Not to even talk of dying in the white man's land.

He came, he saw, he was conquered!

Are you deliberately being a fool or your father is a fool and gave birth to a more bigger fool (you)?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Amos87(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Huuuuuu! So sad
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Oloks(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
To honour him, some graphic pictures of him on his death bed should not have been shown online.

Please show some respect

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Rapmoney(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
check his room, hope there isn't any semo powder there.

RIP to him if he live a good life on earth.

People like you who claim to be 'holier-than-thou' commit the worst atrocities!!! SMH! Ask yourself if you are living a good life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by holatin(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
prof1990:

Everything is a joke to you people

RIP to the dead
dats funny coming from someone whose tribe abuse other tribe even when its unwarranted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by madapcmod: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
emmayayodeji:
he was prolly on drugs

RIP

Says a skull miner and vagina harvester.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by holatin(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rapmoney:
People like you who claim to be 'holier-than-thou' commit the worst atrocities!!! SMH! Ask yourself if you are living a good life!
am a first class sinner and I know it, so u have any more question
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Sirambassador(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chai..... Rip to the dead...

From the picture.. He died a painful one
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Young03(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Have they tolded his family before they puted his photo on the net?

what's the name of your English teacher?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Young03:

what's the name of your English teacher?
Mr Young
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Dollyak(f): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rip.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Wisedove(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Have they tolded his family before they puted his photo on the net?

Bro sorry for interference.... I think you mean to say "told"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
madapcmod:

Says a skull miner and vagina harvester.

Waw this is the first time some one would abuse me in a TRIBALISTIC kind off way cry cry

I honestly just made that comment

i wasnt condemning him for doing drugs,

Dammit i do drugs too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by paix(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
dhardline:

A lot of people do not understanding this. So when I see mere human filled with so much pride and love of self I only shake my head in sadness... Only if they know how vain things of the world are. cry
I pray our Nigerian politicians will know this. They wouldn't go the extra mile to steal from the masses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Etizz: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
d laptop is still ON, he slept naked, with his legs out of the bed like trying to reach for something, ....

could be over doze of drugs......

RIP man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by oweman: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=muller101 post=59125986]Hope he wasn't high on drugs

That's very lijely he might be a drug pusher soconsume some quantity on hearing one of his brother's just been executed recently a .
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:
If we were chanced to see our lifeless body after death, then we know we're nothing.

Confirm Sir
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by smile11s(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky,

Can't you read or your eyes just dey look like Dundee and your brain cannot understand what your eyes see? Where in the post did they mention white man country?
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by 2016v2017: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:
If we were chanced to see our lifeless body after death, then we know we're nothing.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Denko2721987(m): 2:09am On Aug 04, 2017
While saying RIP and looking beyond this tradegy, i noticed the following;

1- His laptop is still on probably because it was on charge which means a week or days after he died for reasons unknow, the power supply there didnt blink and this is an Asian country we were on the same par with a couple of years back.. Back here in Naira, we all know the story..

2- Do you see the forensic team there, right on time and in hand to quickly carry out the most crucial part of any investigation involving death before the body is taken away??.. This is something that almost never happens in Nigeria...

3- Notice the ambulance waiting outside, and the proper way his body seems to be handled.. If it was in our beloved naija, it would be an open police van waiting outside while the police or a bunch or men carrying guns, recklessly drag the body outside with ordinary hands and without a body bag like that of an animal without an iota of respect before dumping it nonchallantly and sometimes hanging out of the back of the van for the whole world to see and take graphic photos..

4- Notice the way the body is properly wrapped in an orange vest and humanly placed in some sort of wire frame or whatever it after full autopsy has been carried out to fully determine the cause of he death before depositing the body in the storage compartment of mortuary as clearly seen.. If this was in Nigeria.... Lolz, i need not say much..

You dont need to look too hard to know a sane country when you see one and then contrast it with our beloved naija.. Naija has a very very long way to go indeed.. Once again, RIP to the dead..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by iceberg54: 2:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Guys, abeg na which country be Asia again?
Abi, when im die, them see some parts of im body for China, some in Japan, while other parts in Saudi Arabia, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Korea? Lol

I wonder o....
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Loneliness is a quick killer. This young man must have died if heart attack which would have been solved if he had a room or flat mate. Life in Asia is has alot to offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by popsyleo1: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2017
He leaves in China
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2017
ZACHIE:
Modify the heading please.

And let's talk the koko, sleeping alone is actually a faster way to the grave, especially if you are hypertensive.
For this guy, the signs must have been there but ignored. Nobody is an island. We all need each other, even if na olosho or whatever. Surrounded with friends, you have a chance to survive a heart condition. Alone, you are toast.

And how did you know that he was not killed/poisoned by his friends?everyone will see death someday it doesn't matter if one lived alone or not.

Malaysia is full of bad Nigerians,I won't put his death pass poisoning,I guess he must be doing alright to afford living alone.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by doskie(m): 6:06am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky,

it is only a stupid cow that celebrates the prospect of been taken to a beautiful abattoir.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by aguyph: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky,

bia what do u mean he was conquered? Are u ok upstairs?
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by columbus007(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2017
brixton:
This life men!

Hmmm, that's how I woke up to text and calls from my older sis that my elder bro isnt answering his phone. I reached out to our mutual friends in Austria, nobody could reach him but his phone was ringing in his apt without response. Police came, broke in and boom... bro is dead!!!

Let us always share love and kindness as if it's the last act we can give out! Shalom!!
accept my deepest condolence bro,may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Ramaa(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2017
It must be drug issues....
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by Nathan2016: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He is lucky,

Some of his mates in Achara Layout do not even own an international passport, Let alone entering a plane, Let alone leaving the shores of Nigeria, Not to even talk of dying in the white man's land.

Lol.. Your stupidity is overwhelming... But your post always lighting d mood
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by hesilo(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
He was my school mate. Very cool and quiet guy. I strongly believe he was poisoned and same person who poisoned him came there to shout he's dead. RIP to the chap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by win2kwire: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
maybe ibo drug dealer in asia killed by rivals
Re: Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) by fungle(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
To think that this Nwamaikpe of a guy just might come from somewhere i lived and grew up in. Still got my homies living in achara layout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.