Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping (4387 Views)

2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions / 7 Months after Induction, Yet no Pay! PTDF 2016 LSS Scholar Laments! / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by rocoh(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
A guy I know just said alert for the Lss payment has dropped and he confirmed same from some of his colleagues.
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
rocoh:
A guy I know just said alert for the Lss payment has dropped and he confirmed same from some of his colleagues.

Bro how much usually is the allowance? I saw your response to me on the other thread, do you really think I'm better off with petroleum geoscience?
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by rocoh(m): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2017
SnowJay92:

Bro how much usually is the allowance? I saw your response to me on the other thread, do you really think I'm better off with petroleum geoscience?

Follow your passion

What was your Bsc again?
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by rocoh(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2017
SnowJay92:

The money is standard.From their letter for last year all na 700k(Accomodation,ICT,Project) excluding Tuition. Please go to a Top school in Nigeria.
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
rocoh:

Follow your passion

What was your Bsc again?

Petroleum engineering, the Nigerian academic and labour market this days gives only very little room for one to exercise their passion, most times it's all about prospects and potential opportunities that one considers when going for further education.
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by samothliza(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2017
I received ptdf payment just last week and the money was 423k
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2017
samothliza:
I received ptdf payment just last week and the money was 423k

Which school/institute did you do your MSc in?
Re: Ptdf Lss Payment Alert Dropping by samothliza(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
LSS University of maiduguri

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Schools To Resume January 18 / This Is The Most Untaught Topic In Secondary Mathematics. Were You Taught? / Free!! 2015 Neco Civic Education Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.