Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) (54487 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2017
eodavids:

Mmmmhh!
I have two comments for you:
1) Its good and reassuring to know you are not gay yourself. Thank God you are natural and can use your God-given d**k to feel nature. Keep it up. Do not change pls, or else, you will not follow us go to heaven. You will rot in hell fire rather, but may God forbid.

2). I have taken you as an activist (human right activist) who speaks for the rights of others.

However, will you be an activist who campaign for the right of people whose lifestyle contradicts the will of God?

Am now making reference to the will of God because you said I needed Jesus. I assume therefore that you are not a satanist.

So bro, if you are not a satanist, why will you campaign for the right of the ungodly who chose to go against God and His purpose for humanity?

If you chose to side devilish acts against God's will, it follows that even if some people chooses to feed on human flesh, provided they always arrange for persons who offer themselves willingly to be eaten by their group members; people like you will come out to say it isn't wrong because their meal offered himself for the carnivorous cause.

ALL ACLAIMED RIGHTS ARE WRONG IF IT GOES EXTREME.
Take note bro.

PLEASE ACCEPT JESUS NOW. I CAN BE OF HELP IF YOU NEED IT.

Nota bane: I have not used abusive word or you, let's maintain maturity in this discuss.

Oga, if your only argument for sending gays to 14 years in prison is based on religion, then please answer the following questions :

1. Is the law made for only Christains ?

2. Should UAE also make laws to send you to jail for preaching because its against their religion

3. Is there a small or big sin ? Would you not also go to hell for something as small as lying? Is telling lies not also "against God and his purpose for humanity"?

4. Then should lying be illegal. Maybe adultery too. Maybe a nice 7 year jail time. Since "it is against God and his purpose for humanity".

5. Did Jesus not eat with sinners, did he encourage trowing stones at prostitutes, drunkards, or adulterers? Did he ask them to imprison them instead?

6. Do you think Jesus would support this law ?

Sincerely, i don't see much difference between people who think like this and muslim terrorists. They are willing to kill for their religion, you are willing to send people to jail for 14 years, where some of them would definitely die, because of your religion.

Maybe with time, y'all will graduate from your pseudo terrorism. And one day, you will want to stone them to death. Then Jesus would have to come down himself to remind you what his message was.

If you don't believe in tolerance and love then those of us in the Coaster bus to hell will definitely meet you there..

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
OkunrinMeta:
And i thought you understood english...

Seeing you cant answer a simple question, i am forced to ask, how old are you ?

I give up, you will always be stuppiidd.

This is my last response to you
Well at least I'm not the one gagging for prick...afi okunrin meta..sodomite
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2017
MadCow1:

I was going to reply that cun.t, but then I realised that he is so full of shiit he now feels that the smell of feaces is normal.

The Nigga just put up a dumb argument referencing Marriage Laws and other laws as proof that what a person does in Private affects the general society.. grin grin grin My problem is how do I respond to that post whilst maintaining decorum. It's just way too darn stupiid to even respond to.. grin

Here is a sample; Homosexuality is an offence under Nigerian Law, but it isn't under American Law and many European laws. Not even under South African Law. So which brings me back to a response I put up earlier "MAN WAS NOT MADE FOR THE LAW, BUT LAW FOR MAN". To but read further how stupid that Law actually is, A Man can stick his peniiis into a Woman's annus and it's not a crime against nature (which is where the Nigerian Anti-gay law is classified), but he sticks it in a Man and it's a 14 year criminal offence. grin This isn't a law that is based on its effect on society but one based on extreme prejudice brought on by religion and it's influence.

Please let that Boy go. Big grammar no be sign of intelligence grin . The dude is a straight homophobe which is okay but he is also a bigot which is where the real shame sets in.

I just weak for the guy.

These religious homophobes can never ever be logical

They can drive you crazy
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2017
AFONJAS and Sodomy , this yellowbar demons are sadomasochistic you can't take away from them, sango is a gay god how much more his worshipers. abeg send them to yaba prison shikina
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2017
AFONJAS and Sodomy , this yellowbar demons are sadomasochistic you can't take it away from them, sango is a gay god how much more his worshipers. abeg send them to yaba prison shikina
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Masonz please be careful and safe, Sanpipita I hope that they continually rape you until you bleed out.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Majorblazer007:
sentencing these ones to jail means encouraging them to go ahead with the act. Na man and man dey dey Same cell oh.

Don't they give the prisoners soft_peter which causes the penus to go soft and limp like they do in the United States?
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:
Masonz please be careful and safe, Sanpipita I hope that they continually rape you until you bleed out.

Lol wanted to ignore this but seems the obsession is real now, you will probably mention me everywhere in nairaland well be my guest and pls note whatever love and obsession you have for me won't be reciprocated I'm not interested in you cheesy
khiaa:

Lol wanted to ignore this but seems the obsession is real now, you will probably mention me everywhere in nairaland well be my guest and pls note whatever love and obsession you have for me won't be reciprocated I'm not interested in you
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2017
sanpipita:

Lol wanted to ignore this but seems the obsession is real now, you will probably mention me everywhere in nairaland well be my guest and pls note whatever love and obsession you have for me won't be reciprocated I'm not interested in you cheesy

Lol wanted to ignore this but seems the obsession is real now, you will probably mention me everywhere in nairaland well be my guest and pls note whatever love and obsession you have for me won't be reciprocated I'm not interested in you

I noticed that you never deny raping children and animals, oh why would you deny something you already admitted to *my bad*, I want everyone on nairaland to know what a disgusting pig you are.

Nobody could love a scum of the earth like you, you are lower than a snake, even God is ashamed and regrets creating you. You filthy piece of shhhtrash.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:

I noticed that you never deny raping children and animals, oh why would you deny something you already admitted to *my bad*, I want everyone on nairaland to know what a disgusting pig you are.
Nobody could love a scum of the earth like you, even God is ashamed and regrets making you. You filthy piece of shhhtrash.

Hahaha aunty of notification hopefully this your advocacy works, its so funny how you think you can bully me, speaker for God, knower of God's heart.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
sanpipita:

Hahaha aunty of notification hopefully this your advocacy works, its so funny how you think you can bully me, speaker for God, knower of God's heart.

I know that you're not in God's heart, he doesn't know slime like you, Satan is your God. What good would bullying do you, you belong in the psych ward or prison, or for the better safety of children dead.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:

I know that you're not in God's heart, he doesn't know slime like you, Satan is your God. What good would bullying do you, you belong in the psych ward or prison, or for the better safety of children dead.

Lmao you know nothing, wonder why a hoe like you keeps talking about God anyway *chuckles
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2017
sanpipita:

Lmao you know nothing, wonder why a hoe like you keeps talking about God anyway *chuckles

You don't know anything about me, so how did you come to the conclusion that I am a hoe, is it because I condemn your acts of paedophilia and bestiality?
I know that God do not like ugly, and you are spiritually, morally and mentally ugly.

Tell me Sanpipita, how many children have you raped as of now?
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:

You don't know anything about me, so how did you come to the conclusion that I am a hoe, is it because I condemn your acts of paedophilia and bestiality?
I know that God do not like ugly, and you are spiritually, morally and mentally ugly.

Tell me Sanpipita, how many children have you raped as of now?

Seems aside being a hoe, you think have supernatural powers of a confessor, you really have to be the most deluded person I have seen here and wonder what you think you know about me for your own conclusion, anyway love the fact I got you ranting like a rabid dog we can do this forever as you wish, like I said before be my guest.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2018
tianshie:
Everybody supporting this stupid move is a pathetic lowlife. Read this essay https://granta.com/africas-future-has-no-space/ and improve yourselves.

I read the essay you posted darling, and thank you for it
Beautiful, touching read...got me crying and all...
I honestly wonder why people want to erase homosexuals...and in a country where all kinds of wrongs exist
If it were not mind numbing and soul crushing, it would be hilarious

I believe that people have the right to steer their own course, find their own happy, be themselves as they LIVE...so long as they do not hurt others' lives while at it

It makes me wonder how we can condone the activities of politicians and policies that disempower, depersonalize, impoverish and kill us, while we cannot stand people who choose to love and come (no crassness meant) different from us! Just trying to live is all...Funny really
And as tragic as it gets
....and cowardly, has to also be transferred aggression, and more!

SMH
(I have to say I am lucky that I am heterosexual, cos a homo lesbian me would be that crazy, foolhardy, unthinking, impulsive person who would try to shove her "depraved sexuality" down the throat of Society and get her behind thrown behind bars, or even hurt, or worse)
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by tianshie(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
merahki:

I read the essay you posted darling, and thank you for it
Beautiful, touching read...got me crying and all...
I honestly wonder why people want to erase homosexuals...and in a country where all kinds of wrongs exist
If it were not mind numbing and soul crushing, it would be hilarious

I believe that people have the right to steer their own course, find their own happy, be themselves as they LIVE...so long as they do not hurt others' lives while at it

It makes me wonder how we can condone the activities of politicians and policies that disempower, depersonalize, impoverish and kill us, while we cannot stand people who choose to love and come (no crassness meant) different from us! Just trying to live is all...Funny really
And as tragic as it gets
....and cowardly, has to also be transferred aggression, and more!

SMH
(I have to say I am lucky that I am heterosexual, cos a homo lesbian me would be that crazy, foolhardy, unthinking, impulsive person who would try to shove her "depraved sexuality" down the throat of Society and get her behind thrown behind bars, or even hurt, or worse)

Thank you for reading it. And I'm happy it moved you. I feel that Nigerians all pretend around the issue of homosexuality, until they have to deal with it personally. Then, voila! they discover empathy. Stay blessed.

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
tianshie:

Thank you for reading it. And I'm happy it moved you. I feel that Nigerians all pretend around the issue of homosexuality, until they have to deal with it personally. Then, voila! they discover empathy. Stay blessed.

It was my pleasure, but you are welcome
Thank you for the prayer, and stay blessed too
Ciao
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by OkijaYahoozee: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60