Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony (39777 Views)

Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Takeit2017(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2017

bridesmaid gather to pray for a bride during a wedding...what a lucky girl!

VISIT LINK: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/viral-photo-of-bridesmaid-praying-for.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by decatalyst(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dem be like karashikas observing their rituals...especially with their animal/human weave on.

grin grin

It romantically looks so occult

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Angeleena(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
looks more like a.meeting..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by ShayGirl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Were they really praying for her cos it doesn't seem like it ooo...moreover, can't see anyone aside them in d background lipsrsealed

More like a farewell meeting from a society group or so in a private room

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Brown14: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
witch craft meeting as their queen is getting married. see them long and silky hair sef.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by HQuadreal: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
One judas dey among them wey go still snatch the bride husband after wedding.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by mazimee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Looks like one of those Scenes in Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nne5: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cute but their natural hair would've suited them better instead of those silky stuff.

#TeamNaturalHair any day.
#TeamKinkyHairRockers.

We rock like kilode!

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by dapsoneh: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, DAT gal on the right with DAT wonderfully wrapped booby

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by auntysimbiat(f): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Flashh: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
I pity the groom. The anointing oil wey he need go reach 1 full Geepee tank. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017

I won't say what's really on my mind.

but
.the bride seem to be the only pretty one there
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by holatin(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
one of them muttering under her breath

I hope you fumble so you can join us back in spinsterhood.

God no go gree you enemy of progress

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by itiswellandwell: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good one.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Krystaal(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chai see plenty tonyo!! grin
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Ne0w1zarD: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy grin
Hahahahahaha

Slay queens praying; all I see is just bunch of slay mamas displaying their products...

Hahahahahahahhahaha
Hahahaha
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by yungryder(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
That's good, may God answer their prayers

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by chiamaka4g: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just a photoshoot
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by WizAkzy: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by driand(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
It all starts from a simple picture,

Soon they'll come on twitter to explain how it all happened and then the bride lost dearly beloveth hubby to one of em karashikas..
Take a que from the picture below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by webbro007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
My Ex sent me a Text saying," baby i miss you so much . Where have you been ? I really miss you . Can i call you please? "
ME: I can't talk now, I'm at a burial.
EX: Oh my God sorry to hear that, who died?
ME: My feelings for you died, IDIOT.

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by CuriousX: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by abike12(f): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
we all need Jesus. nice way to start your marriage
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nov6(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShayGirl:
Were they really praying for her cos it doesn't seem like it ooo...moreover, can't see anyone aside them in d background lipsrsealed

More like a farewell meeting from a society group or so in a private room

you are very observant dear

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by soberdrunk(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
This bride is evil, she just pack all her friends way she know say get one comma or the other use do bridesmaid, look closely at the bridesmaids, its either Olympus has fallen, hunchback, weird body shape, short, christian mother hands etc..... angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nov6(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nne5:
Cute but their natural hair would've suited them better instead of those silky stuff.

#TeamKinkyHairRockers.

We rock like kilode!

it reminds me of the movie

GLEE
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Annruby: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
how is this news now ehnnn.....op went on instagram to find pictures...nawa o
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
See breast just scatter every where ooooo..

O lawd ooooooooo
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by cerowo(f): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wow. So touching... This is hw it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by femi4: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nne5:

#TeamKinkyHairRockers.

We rock like kilode!
Dey there dey console yourself

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nov6(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
webbro007:
My Ex sent me a Text saying," baby i miss you so much . Where have you been ? I really miss you . Can i call you please? "
ME: I can't talk now, I'm at a burial.
EX: Oh my God sorry to hear that, who died?
ME: My feelings for you died, IDIOT.

ok oh,
you try sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.