Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

[breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. (623 Views)

TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United / Onome Ebi Signs With Henan As Asisat Oshoala Congratulates Her / Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Paris Saint-Germain is very happy to announce the arrival of Neymar Jr to the team. On Thursday the Brazilian striker signed a five-year contract in the presence of the Club’s representatives. Neymar Jr is now committed to the French capital’s club until June 30 2022.

Arriving from FC Barcelona, the former Santos player is widely considered to be an icon in world football – one of the top three players on the planet who has played at the very highest level for the past five years

At 25 years old, he has already been selected for the Brazilian national team 77 times, scoring 52 goals. As captain of the national team, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior has emerged as the leader of a team aiming to win its sixth World Cup in 2018. Wearing the Brazil jersey, Neymar Jr has already carried his country to its first Olympic title at the Rio Games in 2016.

Enjoying immense popularity across the world, Neymar Jr, admired by all for his extraordinary technique and decisive play, has already achieved 15 titles at club level. His arrival into the Paris Saint-Germain family emphasizes more than ever the club’s aims to rise to the top of world football.

"I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain, said Neymar Jr after signing his contract. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious. And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want. Paris Saint-Germain’s ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and the energy this brings. I played 4 seasons in Europe and I feel ready to take the challenge. From today, I will do everything I can to help my new teamates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world."

“It is with immense joy and pride that we welcome Neymar Jr to Paris Saint-Germain, said Nasser Al-Khelaifi, President of Paris Saint-Germain. Neymar Jr is today one of the very best players in world football. His winning mentality, strength of character and sense of leadership have made him into a great player. He will bring a very positive energy to this club. In six years, we have built a very ambitious project that has already taken us to the highest level of national and European football. Today, with the arrival of Neymar Jr, I am convinced that we will come even closer, with the support of our faithful fans, to realizing our greatest dreams.”

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/breaking-news-neymar-jr-signs-with.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: semid4lyfe
Cc: honeric01

Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by jakD: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
When will Messi leave and how much can he possibly cost?
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by TheMainMan: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
kudos to neymar for taking d bold step.... even if it backfires... u have nothing to lose

small teams like man u will still come for u grin grin grin
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
how much them go come buy me?

Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by jakD: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMainMan:
kudos to neymar for taking d bold step.... even if it backfires... u have nothing to lose

small teams like man u will still come for u grin grin grin

You called Man U a small club?
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by TheMainMan: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
jakD:

You called Man U a small club?
... im just shadin dem... i hate d club
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar Jnr. You can now proceed to winning the Balon d'or that would have bypassed you if you had still remained in FCB. Messi takes all the individual awards and glory when FCB win trophies. Even when Suarez had more goals in Europe and won the pinchichi Messi still reigned supreme. Now you can compete with both Messi and Cristiano. And to those pained FCB fans who are saying he left for the money and you feel betrayed, well sorry but in FCB only Messi "deserves" a pay rise. When it comes to others FCB simply say they don't have enough. You can hate him from henceforth but Neymar Jnr is my new favourite player - after Cr7 Ofcourse grin
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by auntysimbiat(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
congrats
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by pinkieayo: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Neymar Jnr. You can now proceed to winning the Balon d'or that would have bypassed you if you had still remained in FCB. Messi takes all the individual awards and glory when FCB win trophies. Even when Suarez had more goals in Europe and won the pinchichi Messi still reigned supreme. Now you can compete with both Messi and Cristiano. And to those pained FCB fans who are saying he left for the money and you feel betrayed, well sorry but in FCB only Messi "deserves" a pay rise. When it comes to others FCB simply say they don't have enough. You can hate him from henceforth but Neymar Jnr is my new favourite player - after Cr7 Ofcourse grin
your opinion
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by badmrkt(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMainMan:
... im just shadin dem... i hate d club
if your hatred can take away all the trophies in their cupboard, that would make a lotta sense...but hell no, it'd only give u nightmares!!!!
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by TheMainMan: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
badmrkt:
if your hatred can take away all the trophies in their cupboard, that would make a lotta sense...but hell no, it'd only give u nightmares!!!!
so its now cupboard they store trophies undecided undecided undecided
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by Darammliveth(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good luck to him.... After Messi and Ronaldo this guy is the world best player.... complete baller!
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by badmrkt(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMainMan:
so its now cupboard they store trophies undecided undecided undecided
pls ask where ur club trophies are kept... Hope you aint Assnal fan cus you'd find nothing except Wenger's nuts sack!!!!
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by oluwadare26(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Neymar is now your new found love coz he left Barcelona. Your case of Hypocrisy isn't here at all
Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by olamy2000(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Transfer is now something else in football.....neymar for 222 million eurothis one just weak person

Re: [breaking News] Neymar Jr Signs With Paris Saint-germain For €222m. by OVA200(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Money flowing everywhere, make we sell Hazard for them at £150 million remain and buy Mbappe for £250 million.

Money will definitely ruin the joy and concentration in football

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! / Liverpool Make Van Dijk The Most Expensive Defender In History / National Championship 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.