Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos (30138 Views)

Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by SIRWILLIAMS7: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
CONGRATS TO CP UMAR

God Bless this Favoured Family
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by biblegirl: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
when she dey open leg she no knw.hmmm judgement book go heavy gan
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Bestie0309(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

Lol, Ur sense of humor got me, can I pm u?

If I have time I will reply
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by burkingx(f): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Your stvpidity is prolific. What a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
What a foolish Art

How can you throw an innocent child away after giving birth to the child

While didn't you consider it before carrying the child for nine months and bringing forth the child into this world
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Organs(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
FreddyKruger:

freddy, you cannot handle the truth abi, see excellent advice and very good positive talk, you still cannot "connect", only negativity upandown, na so your life bend reach...

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
FreddyKruger:

just wanted to piss some folks off ... mission accomplished
same way ur goons keep turning every news to something to insult Nigerians with, dats d same way I will be haunting u Guys.

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Ndipe(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
I am happy to read that the baby survived. May God bless the CP in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by emperordelis(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59127363] shocked

I don't just know who to blame?

If it's
The girl for opening her legs to a boy without a family name,
Or
The stupid boy for wanting to marry a girl this ugly
Or
The girl's parents for throwing away a money making avenue money of dowry.
Or
The policeman who doesn't know what to do with money,
Or
The baby who was given an easy way out but chose to survive and experience the hardship of this country.

This is really complicated.

This man,most times i wonder how you think.i try to convince myself its just weed but then how can you be high everytime?? So many questions i would have loved to ask you.wierd dude
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by williamdeluxe(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't just know who to blame?

If it's
The girl for opening her legs to a boy without a family name,
Or
The stupid boy for wanting to marry a girl this ugly
Or
The girl's parents for throwing away a money making avenue of dowry.
Or
The policeman who doesn't know what to do with money,
Or
The baby who was given an easy way out but chose to survive and experience the hardship of this country.

This is really complicated.

by nw u shouldn't go around asking pple if dy tink u ar foolish
u should knw nd I'm telling u...u ar a disgrace
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Baby is well and good,thank God for that

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2017
daewoorazer:
When a lady has nothing to offer than WATS below.

Shout-out to all the Brainerds (ladies) out there.

#zanga
Amen
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by daewoorazer(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Amen

Is that you on ur dp ma'am?
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2017
daewoorazer:

Is that you on ur dp ma'am?
Focus on the Amen grin
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by blezzymoore: 2:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Some women sef
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:30am On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Focus on the Amen grin
not you.
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
first reasonable abokí
and no one is reasonable in your region cos you're all product of baby factories or dumped by the roadside like this one here.
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:31am On Aug 04, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
May God bless the Cp
The baby is destinied to survive in life

Hope he never grow up to be kidnapper, armed robber or powder developer.
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by glossy6(f): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
please don't just say anything.

He has said something and we are not surprised
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Jabioro: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2017
They would have family now.. the family that refused to grant their union is here to join them in praising the lord..
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2017
May God Bless U Sir CP for your kind acts.you have saved a family and for that God Will Continue To Bless U and your own.
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by muller101(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
you won't see any of those hate spewers here.
to congratulate the police for work well done..
or to give advice for the family of couple...
but if to say na police do mistake mess for road...
na so dem go jus full dis place d talk zoo, zoo, like say na d only grama dia brain fit process..

kudos to the policemen... we will get there.
policemen are bad . Very bad. He is only using this opportunity to cover up his numerous corrupt activities
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2017
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:

just wanted to piss some folks off ... mission accomplished
same way ur goons keep turning every news to something to insult Nigerians with, dats d same way I will be haunting u Guys.
[/s]

Aren't u d downward tribe whose females are used as housegirls and are scattered in almost every geographic region in the country?

Is not hard to spot slaves and their inferior mentality so keep it up with the status quo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by daewoorazer(m): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Focus on the Amen grin

Seems u want me to send Evans to u.. U had beta tell

#zanga
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
you won't see any of those hate spewers here.
to congratulate the police for work well done..
or to give advice for the family of couple...
but if to say na police do mistake mess for road...
na so dem go jus full dis place d talk zoo, zoo, like say na d only grama dia brain fit process..

kudos to the policemen... we will get there.
police ko accomplice ni..... Meanwhile there is no two ways about the fact Nigerian police are corrupt but not all, 98% are corrupt. there are some with good orientation, they know what is required from them as policemen..... I was traveling few years ago we met them at road block , some were collecting money and abusing drivers but one of them was seated at one corner studying the bible I was astonished. Till I got to my destination I kept praying him that God should grant him wisdom to live uprightly.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Aren't u d downward tribe whose females are used as housegirls and are scattered in almost every geographic region in the country?

Is not hard to spot slaves and their inferior mentality so keep it up with the status quo.

lols
Are they complaining to you ?
our state alone generate more IGR than your five hamlet stares and I am not bringing oil into it...

if someone is happy serving let him be, if someone is happy being richer than Dangote.. let the person be, what can't and should never do, is to force what ever u hv goin in ur brainwashed head into their own.

happiness is everything.
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by yankidelta(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Nice gesture from the CP
Flat heads loves premarital sex hen! undecided
Who doesn't?
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
muller101:
policemen are bad . Very bad. He is only using this opportunity to cover up his numerous corrupt activities

Yes oo, Police are Bad.
but of late the police hv been doin wonders.
Arresting that Owerri Killa robber..
Arresting Evans
Bursting lots of kidnap rings.
Stopping robbery attacks..
pursuing thieves and gunning them down..
and these...

let's be honest... the police force is trying to stay clean, they sacked some officers in lag for less than 50k bribe, report and officer and he is walking his way from the force if ur evidence is good.

the least u can do is appreciate the little good thing they are doin.
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by yankidelta(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Nice gesture from the CP
Flat heads loves premarital sex hen! undecided
Who doesn't?
Re: How Lady Dumped Her Baby In A Bush After Family Rejected Her Boyfriend. Photos by Dollabiz: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents / Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) / Female Pant Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.