Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria (960 Views)

Longrich Products In Nigeria / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria / Make Money Promoting An Ecommerce Software (CMS) | Launching 5th Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by chuksobi50(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hi guys, Have you heard of affiliate marketing in Nigeria? I know your answer might be yes or no but whatever it is- I will show you how to make tons of money and profits from affiliate marketing here in Nigeria. All you need to do is be smart and find hot moving products to promote and then watch your bank account swell.

To acquire money requires valor, to keep money requires prudence, and to spend money well is an art.
Now let me tell you want you don’t know. You have to learn the art of selling through the internet – a certain teacher in a private school in V.I Lagos I showed this business two months ago is already making as much as me monthly because of her passion and dedication. I want you to pay attention and learn as much as you can- The sky is your limit.

What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Essentially affiliate marketing involves a merchant paying a commission to other online entities, known as affiliates, for referring new business to the merchant’s website. Affiliate marketing is performance-based, which means affiliates only get paid when their promotional efforts actually result in a transaction.
Affiliates
Affiliates can be any manner of site, but generally they tend to be bloggers or other content sites related to the merchant’s industry.
Affiliates work to introduce their visitors to the merchant’s brand. They might write a post about a new product or promotion on the merchant’s site, feature banner ads on their site that drive people to the merchant’s site, or offer visitors a special coupon code. If people come from that affiliate’s site and make a purchase, that affiliate gets paid.

Affiliate marketing rocks! Here’s how it works:
You find a product you want to sell, this can be literally anything from eBooks, DVD’s to blenders on Amazon. You can promote this product with an affiliate link, your website visitor will read about it, perhaps find it interesting, click then link, go to the products website and perhaps buy it. If they do buy it, you will get a commission. A commission could be anything from 4% (using for physical products) to 75% (for downloadable products like eBooks & software).
One of the great benefits of affiliate marketing is that you don't have to develop, store, organize delivery or manage payment systems for the products and services you are selling. The product owner takes care of all these things. There's also no need to worry about answering any customer questions or issues, as all you are doing is referring business.
While it may sound like a quick and easy way to make money, you do have to put in some time and work to build your business.

However in order to bring it home, so you as a Nigeria can make real money and enjoy same benefits like those in foreign countries without too much complexities. Am going to show you how as beginner you can do this- all you need is to join this membership academy that holds you by the hand and guide you diligently until you start making money on the internet. Dear friend it’s possible to make up to 300k plus monthly guaranteed. This is not MMM or Ponzi scheme- Google the internet and see how big boys make money on the internet. Its possible for you as I have made it simple.

This system works perfectly and if you are serious within one week you will start making money-
According to Warren Buffet, one of the world richest man ‘‘Never depend on single income. Make investments to create a second source.’’

For serious nairalander interested in earning constant passive income kindly drop your emails and I will reach soonest.

Have a lovely day

Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by serverconnect(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Y not sale ur own and make commission for iurself, mtchew.
Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by chuksobi50(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hi guys, Have you heard of affiliate marketing in Nigeria? I know your answer might be yes or no but whatever it is- I will show you how to make tons of money and profits from affiliate marketing here in Nigeria. All you need to do is be smart and find hot moving products to promote and then watch your bank account swell.

To acquire money requires valor, to keep money requires prudence, and to spend money well is an art.
Now let me tell you want you don’t know. You have to learn the art of selling through the internet – a certain teacher in a private school in V.I Lagos I showed this business two months ago is already making as much as me monthly because of her passion and dedication. I want you to pay attention and learn as much as you can- The sky is your limit.

Essentially affiliate marketing involves a merchant paying a commission to other online entities, known as affiliates, for referring new business to the merchant’s website. Affiliate marketing is performance-based, which means affiliates only get paid when their promotional efforts actually result in a transaction.
Affiliates
Affiliates can be any manner of site, but generally they tend to be bloggers or other content sites related to the merchant’s industry.
Affiliates work to introduce their visitors to the merchant’s brand. They might write a post about a new product or promotion on the merchant’s site, feature banner ads on their site that drive people to the merchant’s site, or offer visitors a special coupon code. If people come from that affiliate’s site and make a purchase, that affiliate gets paid.

You find a product you want to sell, this can be literally anything from eBooks, DVD’s to blenders on Amazon. You can promote this product with an affiliate link, your website visitor will read about it, perhaps find it interesting, click then link, go to the products website and perhaps buy it. If they do buy it, you will get a commission. A commission could be anything from 4% (using for physical products) to 75% (for downloadable products like eBooks & software).
One of the great benefits of affiliate marketing is that you don't have to develop, store, organize delivery or manage payment systems for the products and services you are selling. The product owner takes care of all these things. There's also no need to worry about answering any customer questions or issues, as all you are doing is referring business.
While it may sound like a quick and easy way to make money, you do have to put in some time and work to build your business.

However in order to bring it home, so you as a Nigeria can make real money and enjoy same benefits like those in foreign countries without too much complexities. Am going to show you how as beginner you can do this- all you need is to join this membership academy that holds you by the hand and guide you diligently until you start making money on the internet. Dear friend it’s possible to make up to 300k plus monthly guaranteed. This is not MMM or Ponzi scheme- Google the internet and see how big boys make money on the internet. Its possible for you as I have made it simple.

This system works perfectly and if you are serious within one week you will start making money-
According to Warren Buffet, one of the world richest man ‘‘Never depend on single income. Make investments to create a second source.’’

For serious nairalander interested in earning constant passive income kindly drop your emails and I will reach soonest.

Have a lovely day
Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by chyegems(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2017
adannewi99@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by chuksobi50(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Affiliate marketing is when you, as an affiliate, promote a company's product or service in exchange for revenue, otherwise known as a commission.

As an affiliate for a company you'll have an unique affiliate URL link that directs a prospect to the product sales page on the company's website. If the prospects buys the product after clicking on your link, the company will pay you a commission based on the total value of the sale. Your affiliate links can be used on your website, blogs, social media pages and emails. In fact anywhere that you can reach your target audience.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by Tunagee(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
chuksobi50:

Affiliates

Have a lovely day

tundeanthonio@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by dtribunal: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
dtrinunal180@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by chuksobi50(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
chyegems:
adannewi99@gmail.com

CHECK YOUR MAIL
Re: Learn How To Make Cool Money Promoting Peoples Products In Nigeria by chuksobi50(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Tunagee:

tundeanthonio@gmail.com
- SENT

(1) (Reply)

Whiteboard Markers Ink Production And Training Manuals / Don't just imagine, start! / LEND #200k,get #230k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.