Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Share Funny Secondary School Memories - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Funny Secondary School Memories (1769 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / Share Funny Pix/memes Here / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Funny Secondary School Memories by talebearer123: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
As I lay on bed tonite some funny memories just flashed back and I think would be great if I share them with you guys.

Nurudeen was one of the guys that I used to wonder how they even made it through the Primary School. Talking about in the early 80s. If there is another word I know that is worst than Dullard I would have used it to describe his incompetency as a Student.
He grew up in the interior part of Ibadan. He actually was one of the dullest in our class.
It was one of the Exam days and we were just served the papers. And everyone was busy figuring out the answers to the question. Our invigilator was one of the female teachers and she was walking round the Exam room when suddently she exclaimed when she got to Nurudeens lockers side. " What is the meaning of these" Everyones attention turned to the spot where she was and She collected Nurudeens answer paper. Infact there was a little strugle between her and the guy. And she continued exclaming " Aaah what is the meaning of this. Are you crazy?" We kept wondering what the hell was it, infact we tot she caught Nuru Cheating but No. It was when she started Reading what Nuru wrote on paper that we got to kno why she was surprised "bra pa sio pabo lasu ti kra kra ja ti fu fufula tigo ja fio" grin We all were wondering which language that was. She called on another Male teacher on the school corridor to come and see wonder and they both were laughing and at the same time exclaiming as they continued reading the answers on Nurus paper and they immedistely ordered Nuru out and took him to the Principal. That gave the rest of us some good time to do Jiraffe method and even asked ourselves solutions to some questions. A male teacher later followed Nuru back to check his Locker and to the surprise of everyone a Juju was found in the locker and We later learnt that The Babalawo that gave Nuru the Juju told him to write anything on the paper that it will eventually turn to the right answers. And that is the reason why Nuru went the Latin way " Fra pa latiji gra fro gogogolo fradinga " etc grin but unfortunately The Juju did not work at all even before reaching the marker. This sounds strange but its a true story. Nuru didnt finish the exam infact that was his last day in our School he left in Form three and ever since Ive not met or heared of him
Re: Share Funny Secondary School Memories by TrollKiller(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
talebearer123:
As I lay on bed tonite some funny memories just flashed back and I think would be great if I share them with you guys.

Nurudeen was one of the guys that I used to wonder how they even made it through the Primary School. Talking about in the early 80s. If there is another word I know that is worst than Dullard I would have used it to describe his incompetency as a Student.
He grew up in the interior part of Ibadan. He actually was one of the dullest in our class.
It was one of the Exam days and we were just served the papers. And everyone was busy figuring out the answers to the question. Our invigilator was one of the female teachers and she was walking round the Exam room when suddently she exclaimed when she got to Nurudeens lockers side. " What is the meaning of these" Everyones attention turned to the spot where she was and She collected Nurudeens answer paper. Infact there was a little strugle between her and the guy. And she continued exclaming " Aaah what is the meaning of this. Are you crazy?" We kept wondering what the hell was it, infact we tot she caught Nuru Cheating but No. It was when she started Reading what Nuru wrote on paper that we got to kno why she was surprised "bra pa sio pabo lasu ti kra kra ja ti fu fufula tigo ja fio" grin We all were wondering which language that was. She called on another Male teacher on the school corridor to come and see wonder and they both were laughing and at the same time exclaiming as they continued reading the answers on Nurus paper and they immedistely ordered Nuru out and took him to the Principal. That gave the rest of us some good time to do Jiraffe method and even asked ourselves solutions to some questions. A male teacher later followed Nuru back to check his Locker and to the surprise of everyone a Juju was found in the locker and We later learnt that The Babalawo that gave Nuru the Juju told him to write anything on the paper that it will eventually turn to the right answers. And that is the reason why Nuru went the Latin way " Fra pa latiji gra fro gogogolo fradinga " etc grin but unfortunately The Juju did not work at all even before reaching the marker. This sounds strange but its a true story. Nuru didnt finish the exam infact that was his last day in our School he left in Form three and ever since Ive not met or heared of him
shocked

Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Very Hilarious! / The Pastor At The Door / Black Girls Is Housemaid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.