Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Neymar Signs For PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Signs For PSG (460 Views)

Player Who Will Leave If Neymar Signs For Real Madrid Revealed / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Barcelona Star Neymar Signs PSG Contract For Recording-breaking 222 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Signs For PSG by tayorh(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2017
http://www.sportthesis.com/2017/08/neymar-signs-for-psg.html?m=1

Brazillian star Neymar has joined Paris St Germain from Barcelona in
a word record deal worth €222 million surpassing the €105 million
Manchester United paid Juventus for Pogba.

Reports emerged earlier today that La Liga refused to accept Psg's fee for the former Barcelona player but the case was quickly resolved by Neymar's legal team.

The 25 year old intends on winning the world best player but feels he
won't be able to do so being under Messi's shadow at Barcelona which prompted his move to PSG.

He has signed a five year deal and set to earn £537,000 per week, and could reportedly make his debut against Amiens on saturday.

Neymar released a statement : "I am extremely happy to join Paris
Saint - Germain, "

"Paris Saint-Germain's ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and also the energy this brings. I played for four seasons in
Europe and I feel ready to take this new challenge."

The 25 year old will take up the No 10 jersey from Javier Pastore who
is set to switch back to his former number 27.

The Brazillian scored 105 goals for Barcelona winning the Champions
League, La Liga, World club Cup, Copa del ray and the Spanish Super
cup in his four years at the club.

Psg's president Nasser Al-Khelaifi also released an official statement :
"It is with immense joy and pride that we welcome Neymar Jr to Paris
saint - Germain,"

"Neymar is today one of the very best players in world football. His
winning mentality, strength of character and sense of leadership have made him into a great player,"

"He will bring a very positive energy to this club."

Re: Neymar Signs For PSG by tayorh(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2017
@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Football Managers With The Best Match Ecstacy / Thread For WWE Lovers: Let's Meet Here / Checkout The Records That Can Be Broken This Season 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.