Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu (583 Views)

APC Plotting To Use Foreign Mercenaries To Rig Edo Guber, PDP Alleges / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by edunwablog: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2017
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant in Anambra State, Dr. Alex Obiogbolu has vowed to win the state for the party if he gets its gubernatorial candidate.

Obiogbolu, who is the first governorship aspirant in the state to purchase the PDP form, stated this after obtaining the party’s Expression of Interest/ Nomination form.

He said the recent defection of some PDP chieftains in Anambra State to other political parties will not affect the fortunes of the party in the state, noting that the grassroots is still with the opposition party. He added that his greatest strength in the PDP primaries is his unalloyed loyalty to party.

Besides, the governorship hopeful said his neutrality in the crisis that hitherto rocked the Anambra PDP will make it easy for all the interest groups in the party to rally round him if he gets the governorship ticket.

According to him, “What gives me the advantage is that they call me “the last man standing” in the sense that when every other person was leaving the party for the APC, UPP and others, I remained committed to the party. Many in the PDP believe it is time to give it to someone who has been a loyal party man who has the experience.”

Speaking earlier, the PDP National Organising Secretary, Senator Abdul Ningi said the party has a great chance of winning the Anambra governorship poll, especially as it has put its house in order in the state.

He said although the PDP lost the 2015 general election, the current state of the polity has proven to Nigerians that the party meant well for the people when it was in power.

Ningi, who presented the nomination and expression of interest form and a copy of the PDP constitution to Obiogbolu, promised that the party will create a level playing field for all aspirants.

“Anambra is there for the taking. We have put our house in order and be considerate to those that have been loyal to the party. We are proud of your loyalty. We will give you a team that will conduct a free and fair primary,” he stated.
http://www.akelicious.com/2017/08/anambra-guber-pdp-must-take-over.html

Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Obiano will win conveniently

That's all I know

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

That's all I know
We are back sarrki grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by sarrki(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We are back sarrki grin

Where you go before ?

You chop ban ?

If you chop ban its not good oooo

That mean simple rules in our forum you can keep

And you are quick to blame Mr president

Morning my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by vital: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Win which state?The man that made sure he secured that seat will project the baddest swag that will pull the governor out come November 18.watch as it unfold
sarrki:

That's all I know
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by sarrki(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2017
vital:
Win which state?The man that made sure he secured that seat will project the baddest swag that will pull the governor out come November 18.watch as it unfold

Nnamdi can't do anything

I mean it

Forget Osita nah KANU man

We can't allow him to hold that sensitive position
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

Where you go before ?

You chop ban ?

If you chop ban its not good oooo

That mean simple rules in our forum you can keep

And you are quick to blame Mr president

Morning my friend
Morning sarrki,

Where is bubu
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Morning sarrki,

Where is bubu

Ask Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

Ask Nnamdi kanu
Heard he called Alfa aregbe grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by PatriotTemidayo: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Permutations and counter-permutations.

Oya Na! cool
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by Evablizin(f): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Heard he called Alfa aregbe grin

Yes he did,he spoke in Awusa language you can go and listen to the audio conversation very interesting
Re: Anambra Guber: Pdp Must Take Over Anambra Again Says Obiogbolu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Evablizin:

Yes he did,he spoke in Awusa language you can go and listen to the audio conversation very interesting
Look cute on low cut

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Release N200m Was Released For Pro-buhari Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu Compares Biafra To Heaven / I Didn’t Decamp To PDP — Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.