Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos (45028 Views)

When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Sammmypoko(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Grandma be slayin upanddown
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by sweetchii: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
J
Gobhanky:
Ugly biches
Over ugly two
No make up free for ugly monkeys in a hungry zoo
U must be dumb if u thinkin its only bloggin dats bringin money too
Linda fuc u..fuc your sister.
Over rated ugly ass fool
Your comment reek of so much jealousy and pain. The rules is that. When you are happy with other people's success you hav a great chance of being successful. Judge yourself sincerely, where you are now in life is it anywhere close to where this hardworking woman is? It's in your hands to free yourself, with this kind of bitterness my dear I pity your life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Gobhanky: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
U dont need to quote me
Fuc u and your explanations.
No homo
Fuc off my quotes
sweetchii:
JYour comment reek of so much jealousy and pain. The rules is that. When you are happy with other people's success you hav a great chance of being successful. Judge yourself sincerely, where you are now in life is it anywhere close to where this hardworking woman is? It's in your hands to free yourself, with this kind of bitterness my dear I pity your life.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see a throwback there ooo.

These are the real throwback below..
She might have changed and gotten richer but the smell is the same.
hahaha, please can you tell me the type of boob she's having in those pics, is it flat Boobs or No boobs.. Lolz.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by seunfape(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Which one is then and now .shortage of news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.