Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Vic O Wants Cross Riverians To Vote For Him As Governor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O Wants Cross Riverians To Vote For Him As Governor (447 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vic O Wants Cross Riverians To Vote For Him As Governor by emefav: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerian musician, Vic O, has joined the list of Nigerian artistes who want to run as Governors of their states. According to him, he will be 'ruling' for free and will also save his state.

Here's his post;

http://www.lailasblog.com/vic-o-wants-cross-riverians-vote-governor/

Lalasticlala

Re: Vic O Wants Cross Riverians To Vote For Him As Governor by Young03(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2017
This thing don turn joke oo
Re: Vic O Wants Cross Riverians To Vote For Him As Governor by Cashrill(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!!

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Artistes Vision DJ & A.I Call Out Burna Boy Over New Single “chilling C / Boy Saves Brother From Drowning After Learning How In The Rock's "San Andreas" / �ah Don Laff Tire!!! See As People Dey Shake Untop Glass Bridge (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.