Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV (307 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun / Gay love-vendor Infects Boy,16, With HIV, Gives Him Out To Pastors / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV by NaijaMagazineO: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2017
NASARAWA State Command of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) has said that a fake medical doctor arrested for allegedly infecting a six-year-old boy with HIV through unscreened blood transfusion has tested positive for the virus.

NSCDC Commandant in the state Lawan Bashir-Kano, who disclosed this to journalists in Lafia yesterday, said an investigation into the case revealed that both the 30-year-old fake doctor Jonathan Ibrahim and his wife tested positive for the HIV virus.

He said the command had concluded investigation and the state government, through the Attorney-General, had commenced prosecution of the suspect.

READ ALSO: Herbalist, Two Others Arrested For Circulating Fake $400,000

“As we speak, the suspect has already been remanded at the Lafia prison following his arraignment at the Upper Area Court in Doma on Tuesday, August 1,” he said.

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/08/heartbreaking-fake-doctor-infects-6.html

1 Share

Re: HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV by daewoorazer(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Irrespective of the verdict, the boy has forever been stripped of his happiness.
Re: HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Dis one looks like Satan xerxes
Re: HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV by femolacqua(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Chai this fake doctor wetin you do that boy no good oh.
Re: HEARTBREAKING: Fake Doctor Infects 6-year-old Boy With HIV by ibkkk(f): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2017
See as the doctor be.Criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head / I No Born Pikin Again He Don Do Me, Annie Idibia Yarn / “I Make N8,000 Daily” – Fake Blind Beggar Arrested In Ikorodu Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.