Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old (1506 Views)

Sofia Okoli 4th Birthday: Anna Banner Celebrates Daughter / Sofia Okoli's 3rd Birthday Photoshoot / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old by Frayokit: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
In this world, there are a few things we know beyond the shadow of a doubt. The earth is round. Donald Trump will most likely kill us all. Sofia Vergara is one of the most attractive people in the history of people.

And while certain celebrities may dispute the first thing, and while that second thing is pretty pressing, let's just focus on Sofia for right now, OK? Sofia and her overwhelming, undeniable, all-encompassing hotness. "But why are we talking about how beautiful Sofia Vergara is?" you may be wondering. "Everybody already knows all about it."

And if you are wondering that, you have a good point. But the reason we are taking the time to sing this woman's praises today is because -- brace yourself -- she just posed nude. Really, she did that.

And naturally, so was the interview that accompanied the cover. Sofia, who, let's be real, is always fun in interviews, says that she's told her rep, "I'm going to be 45 years old! Stop putting me in naked things! Let me age with dignity!" "People say, 'Oh, you look like you're in your twenties,'" she continues.

Source: http://www.frayokit.info/2017/08/photos-sofia-vergara-goes-completely.html

Re: Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old by 48noble(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2017
as ageless as groundnuts
Re: Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2017
48noble:
as ageless as groundnuts
I dare safiaa

Re: Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

Mtchew...
Re: Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old by Mykelpato(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
45 kini? Iffah carry dis 1 enter room ehn kiss

Re: Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old by PrexyD(f): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
forever young tongue

(1) (Reply)

Omg Urban Dictionary Defines Slay Queen In A Wow Way / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Adorable Photo As She Show Off Her Beautiful Office / How Life Changes; See Epic Throwback Pics Of Yomi Casual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.