Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom (440 Views)

Video : Just In : President Buhari Arrived Abuja From Japan / Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by LATESTNGNEWS: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has stated that with President Muhammadu Buhari ailing health, the nation and indeed all Nigerians are sick.

Ortom said he and six of his colleagues that visited the ailing President in London last week advised the Nigerian leader not to be in a hurry to return to the country.

He said the governors told Buhari, who left the country on May 7, 2017, to stay back in the British capital until he was completely healed.

Ortom stated this on Thursday in an interview with State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The governor was part of the delegation of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum that visited the President last week.

He urged Nigerians to continue to pray for the Nigerian leader, saying, “Once the President is sick, the whole country is sick.”

He said, “I was the first person that initiated prayers and I shouted halleluyah when I saw him because God has answered my prayers. I urge both Christians and Muslims to pray for Mr. President because that is our duty.

“There is no power without God’s ordination. So those of us who are subjects should continue to pray. We should not be castigating Mr. President or wishing him evil.

“We should be praying for him. [url]If Mr. President is sick, it means all of us are sick[/url]; the whole country is sick. It is our responsibility to pray that Mr. President get well so that our country too will be wel

“Mr. President is doing well. When we saw him, he was not in a wheelchair, he was not bedridden. He greeted us, we cracked jokes and he was mentally alert. We discussed about the security situation in the country and he asked us questions about what we are doing.

“Our prayer is that God will consummate his healing. We asked him not to hurry because there is no vacuum. [url]The Acting President[/url] is holding forth for him and he is doing very well. By the grace of God, I believe that very soon, he will be with us.
Read More: http://ngday.com/2017/08/buharis-health-president-sick-whole-country-sick-governor-ortom-declares/

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by sleazy5(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Ortom you are a very funny man. I'm not surprised though Nigeria is a comedy theatre filled with jokers.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by Kollyk11(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2017
I am not sick by God's grace.when una dey chop money shey we gather chop am ni.sickness my foot.the pronoun is wrong.first person singular in action,"if the president is sick,then ortom is sick" cos no money to share again
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by Otradearena: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
grin. No wonder him dey distribute wheel barrow. Gov. Otom d' sick

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by fk001(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Very true we all missed our dear president even the IPOB Jews missed him too.
Come back soon Sir
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by clarocuzioo(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
You advised him not to be in a hurry to return but couldn't advise him to resign and tend to his ailing health, and stop holding the destiny of over 170 million people to ransom, we have seen how much you people love Nigeria.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by serverconnect(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
Our politicians are sick, not the citizens.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Sickness Has Made The Whole Country Sick- Gov. Ortom by nepapole(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Lolololololololol

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2019 Presidential Election Interest Still Pending As OBJ, IBB Allegedly / Igbo Will Stay In North Forever, Says Ganduje / Joe Igbokwe, Nnamdi Kanu And The Emperor’s New Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.