Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier (847 Views)

Top 6 Ways To Monitize Your Website/blog / With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier by lovingsoul(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2010
You can actually make so much money from your blog now, there is a new way to generate nothing less than $100-200 on your blog/website, especially for those who have a blog.

1- Try to get a very powerful content, a content that will always bring your visitors back

2--Create a blog that looks so much like a paid website, like this one

http://www.googleadsensesuccess.tk

3--- Change your url to something more standard.

4--- Remove the blogger head from your blog,
Re: How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier by cracky2(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
Please send me how to convert my blog from blogspots.Com to tk
Re: How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier by cracky2(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2010
Please send me how to convert my blog from to tk url format oziawilson@yahoo.com
Re: How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier by timely: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
please elaborate more thanks
Re: How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier by consultmartins(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2010
This sounds good but beware that there is no shortcut to success and Whatever you do to generate income, make sure you obey the google rules to avoid getting banned.

Re: How To Monitize Your Blog Has Just Been Made Much Easier by alldone(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2010
this is good, thanks for sharing the resource.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fastecash Realy What They Claim / Are U Thinking Of Starting A Drycleaning Service Centre? / Ankara Material Special Print To Mark An Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.