Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day (676 Views)

Always Buy Neteller And Skrill From Trusted People. / Man Climbs Chair To Transact Business At First Bank, Ikotun, Lagos (photo) / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Finest4luv1(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Scammers everywhere ..no one is trustworthy anymore to transact business online.scammer are everywhere now most especially on Nairaland .hungry guys claiming what they r not duping people .I have met many scammers on nairaland. No one to trust again..guys share ur opinions
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by sholatech(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Sincerely..after my experiences, I now want face to face transactions inside office buildings..sadly even by some long term trusted monikers
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Finest4luv1(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2017
I had series of ugly incidence most especially with people I met on this platform.. Claiming genuine even since dis Bitcoin era many people have fallen victim
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by propzncribz: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol people still do business online. I sold a game console online a couple of weeks ago. I posted it on OLX, the buyer called to negotiate. After that, he said he's in Port Harcourt but he's willing to send money for the console and also payment for the cargo to his city since I live in Lagos. I thought he was joking but I was surprise to see the alert. I sent the game to him and everyone was happy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Cloud007: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
propzncribz:
Lol people still do business online. I sold a game console online a couple of weeks ago. I posted it on OLX, the buyer called to negotiate. After that, he said he's in Port Harcourt but he's willing to send money for the console and also payment for the cargo to his city since I live in Lagos. I thought he was joking but I was surprise to see the alert. I sent the game to him and everyone was happy.

you are very right. pple still do online business. wify is a shopper(Lagos Shopper). some times she transact business into millions of naira for pple she has never met. 90% of her customer have not seen face to face within lagos, outside lagos or out of county. Everyone still goes home happy after their transaction.

ofcouse they checkout her FB page, instagram and website

pls still trust though.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Donniefred(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
That is how I bought a dead PC online.

But I still believe there are legit people doing their biz online.

Before you purchase anything online, why not get a middle man?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Finest4luv1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
honest people are rare
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Fxmanager(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Finest4luv1:
honest people are rare

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 10-20%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/4565912/real-account-currency-trading-journal
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Trusted People To Transact Business Online This Day by Finest4luv1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
ohunyon:
Babto mneedsfthis:z [url=wtzrgobmkg.cf/r/babto4]Urgently Needed. $40 For Skrill.[/url] .

X9mGAh babto VUM1A2 finest4luv1 rEQqr9 doyenexchange 7fEwY1 cooperjay
70usd available contact me now check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Don't be deceived by National Bureau of Statistics Comment on Recession / Nothing To Lose. / Buy Bitcoin For Keeps And Triple Your Money In 3 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.