Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria (4403 Views)

No Network Reception On 9mobile In Enugu are they on strike? / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / $1.2bn Debt: New Investors Take Over 9mobile In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by DeKen: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2017
While I partially agree to the fact that dropping names we are used to doesn't come easy as I can vividly relate to Indomie,Maggi and NEPA. I'm just getting to know that the other product names are also generalized for similar brands.

But I can remember that Airtel had several other names in the past and the current name had been generally accepted. Not sure how many will remember that Airtel was once Econet and later VMobile. At each time, we got used to the prevailing name after a while. I believe with time the company will push the new name properly and many will find it hard to recall the old name.
Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by darexkey(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2017
How to get free data on 9mobile

#9mobile newly introduced 9mobile free data, it's again, 9mobile is offering free data for it users. Recently they changed from etisalat to 9mobile, this is their first free data they will offer since they have changed to 9mobile.
How it works
This #bonus works perfectly when you get get a new smartphone and activate 9mobile network. First activation gives you instant 1.5GB data valid for 30 days plus 100% data bonus on any monthly #data plans you purchase for the first 6months and 50% data bonus on any monthly data plans you purchase for the second 6months. Read more: http://darbotechub.com/ybnuo
Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by Lakesidenet: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
ryd3:
Naa.... I guess if econet could do it.... It's just a matter of time

Go to the nearest shop and say you want to buy Zain 500 trust me they will know you mean Airtel

Till tomorrow that name Zain remains
Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by do4luv14(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Beckino:
Wat of Gala?

In some places Bama too

I know it's not abt brand name but many people still call vegetable oil groundnut oil.

mak ah help you small, groundnut, or vegetable oil,
nah the name wey our foremothers dey call am still dey reign,

and nah ORORO np shaking grin
Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
do4luv14:

mak ah help you small, groundnut, or vegetable oil, nah the name wey our foremothers dey call am still dey reign,
and nah ORORO np shaking grin
Lol. Happy new week.
Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by do4luv14(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Beckino:

Lol. Happy new week.

same sweetie
Re: Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria by willypelz: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buy 9mobile airtime by logging on to www.vtpass.com/9mobile-airtime
You can also buy 9mobile data bundle with www.vtpass.com/9mobile-data
And pay easily without leaving your comfort zone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Phones Below 50000, 40000 Naira / I Could Not Insert Sim Card On My 7" Android Tablet / Meet The New Affordable LG BELLO Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.