Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Please What Is Abdominal Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is Abdominal Infection (602 Views)

How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / Male Abdominal Pain. / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Abdominal Infection by lizfab(f): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
please what is abdominal infection. Is it very dangerous.
Re: Please What Is Abdominal Infection by lizfab(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
I recently found the result a test my younger sister had and the only thing i understood there was abdominal infection. I asked what it meant but she did not give me any good answer. please what does it mean. I am worried because she is about 5 months pregnant. Pls i need answers
Re: Please What Is Abdominal Infection by bizybody(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
An abdominal infection is an infection which occurs in the abdomen, the area of the body between the thorax and the pelvis. There are a number of causes for abdominal infections, ranging from ruptured organs to surgical procedures, and these infections can be life-threatening if not treated promptly and aggressively.

To address concerns about the possibility of organ failure as a result of abdominal infection; many of the risk factors for abdominal infection are well known, when a risk factor like recent surgery or abdominal trauma is present, a medical team will usually issue prophylactic antibiotics to the patient to prevent infection, and the patient will be monitored quickly for the early signs of infection. If an infection is detected, prompt medical attention is required to prevent complications which can vary from permanent organ damage to death.
stil u can get some (antbiotic)herbal supplemnt to correct this.08098219881/08053339010.gudluck!!!
Re: Please What Is Abdominal Infection by agathamari(f): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
lizfab:

please what is abdominal infection. Is it very dangerous.
depends on the cause. bed rest and antibiotics may be sufficient for some while surgery for other causes. if you are worried, take her to a proper hospital for blood/urine/stool testing as well as an abdominal scan. DO NOT SELF MEDICATE! if the bacteria is resistant to the drug you pick up all you end up doing is agravating your sisters liver.

(1) (Reply)

Dentist In The House : Abnormal teeth growth. / Cell Phone Use Linked To Male Infertility / Please House, Is It Through That Sugar, Salt And Flour Shouldn't Be Too Consumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.